Need a radiator welded in the city(Toronto)

Taillight

I purchased an older bike for my kid to crash test his bike helmet(LOL) the guy told me that there was a few pin holes in the rad...does anyone know of a welder to weld the holes who works in the city...Does Bondi do it?

I got a guy in Oshawa to tig weld my kids heat exchanger  on his Arctic cat . huge hole in it . Did a great job , can forward contact info if you think that is not too far . Don't know exactly where u are

IMAG0022.jpg

Edited by mrholmquist

Every guy in the industry will tell you JB weld does not work but it has worked on every rad I've used it on.  I bent the rad bad on my old CRF and took it to a guy to fix it, said he couldn't.  Bought a new rad from Honda and JB'd the old one. Ran it like that for a few years till I sold the bike.  Sold the bike and it came with a new rad in the box, go figure.

9 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Every guy in the industry will tell you JB weld does not work but it has worked on every rad I've used it on.  I bent the rad bad on my old CRF and took it to a guy to fix it, said he couldn't.  Bought a new rad from Honda and JB'd the old one. Ran it like that for a few years till I sold the bike.  Sold the bike and it came with a new rad in the box, go figure.

I used a product like this years ago on some loose rivets on the bottom of my first boat. It was a black outer/white inner putty that you kneaded until it was a gray color. I wire wheeled the areas around the loose rivets then applied the product by pushing/kneading it into place. I sold the boat after 8yrs of regular use like that and not once did any of it ever come loose or break off.  

http://www.selleys.com.au/fillers-putty/epoxy/knead-it-steel/

Selleys_Knead_It_Steel_110g_S_large.jpg

024_24_05 (Large).JPG