"Tailwind economy"

• Platinum Contributing Member

yup!!:bc:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/april-jobs-report

The U.S. economyOpens a New Window. added 263,000 jobsOpens a New Window. in April, soaring past Wall Street’s expectations for an increase of 185,000 jobs, while unemployment fell the lowest rate since 1969.

At what cost? If you pumped almost 2 trillion taxpayer dollars into a already rising economy what’s it going to do?

Reality is we have gone into huge debt to do this.

Conservative Republican Party? my fuckin ass........

oh and it’s YOUR kids who are going to pay......kick the can you fuckin dumb ass republicans.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

At what cost? If you pumped almost 2 trillion taxpayer dollars into a already rising economy what’s it going to do?

oh and it’s YOUR kids who are going to pay......kick the can you fuckin dumb ass republicans.

VBXstPY.gif

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Obama had about 4 trillion just in QE pumped into his "recovering" economy

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama had about 4 trillion just in QE pumped into his "recovering" economy

Well those faggots should have been hung in the streets for what they did to the entire world economy. Hung and then beaten!1111

• Like 1

Glad the economy is doing very good . Remember what goes up must come down, plan now for the down. Both spend , spend , spend  d / r political parties will never make the hard fast choices that are needed to address the long out of control local , state and federal  crushing financial  debts that can never be repaid .  Spending money is easy , raising taxes , fees and fines is a bit harder , cutting out of control  gubermint spending , never happens.

Edited by hwytohell

2 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Glad the economy is doing very good . Remember what goes up must come down, plan now for the down. Both spend , spend , spend political parties will never make the hard fast choices that are needed to address the long out of control local , state and federal  crushing financial  debts that can never be repaid .  Spending money is easy , raising taxes , fees and fines is a bit harder , cutting out of control  gubermint spending , never happens.

Seems everybody likes to spend but not pay, record all time vehicle repossessions, and record credit card debt. This is all taking place during a time of low unemployment, tax breaks, and wage increases, think of the shit show if we slip into recession.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Seems everybody likes to spend but not pay, record all time vehicle repossessions, and record credit card debt. This is all taking place during a time of low unemployment, tax breaks, and wage increases, think of the shit show if we slip into recession.

This is only the second time since I have been in the rental business that any of my units when they become open are re-rented within three days.  I used to advertise on different venues, today , just a simple older re worked  large real estate sign with contact info.  Agree on the vehicle repos , have a good friend that is in that racket . He now has four " sneaker " trucks working  in northern east / west MI and eastern lower U.P. of MI . He said he could add two more trucks but can't find  drivers with any experience , or can  pass a background / drug screen.

$1.2 trillion is on the US hook with student loans.

It was a great idea to take all that risk away from the banks and put it on the government, where it belongs. :handjob:

7 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

This is only the second time since I have been in the rental business that any of my units when they become open are re-rented within three days.  I used to advertise on different venues, today , just a simple older re worked  large real estate sign with contact info.  Agree on the vehicle repos , have a good friend that is in that racket . He now has four " sneaker " trucks working  in northern east / west MI and eastern lower U.P. of MI . He said he could add two more trucks but can't find  drivers with any experience , or can  pass a background / drug screen.

The credit card debt at this point is ridiculous, as is the repossessions, just think how bad things will get when the economy slows down.

16 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

The credit card debt at this point is ridiculous, as is the repossessions, just think how bad things will get when the economy slows down.

it is going to be terrible for for those with money like every other time a great opportunity.  auto delinquency never got back down to early 00's rate and is still rising even in the face of full employment.  get back to a 5-6 UE rate and it could be as bad as 09 and 10.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

well remember when your spank bank black God pumped 11trillion in and got jack shit .

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

it is going to be terrible for for those with money like every other time a great opportunity.  auto delinquency never got back down to early 00's rate and is still rising even in the face of full employment.  get back to a 5-6 UE rate and it could be as bad as 09 and 10.  

Couple that with trillion dollar deficits and tax cuts, what do we do to stimulate the economy when it does take a downturn?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well remember when your spank bank black God pumped 11trillion in and got jack shit .

Oh you mean that time that never happened?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Couple that with trillion dollar deficits and tax cuts, what do we do to stimulate the economy when it does take a downturn?

nothing  to worry about there Trumps made america great.  We are the envy of the world as i read this morning on twitter.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

really so now so called  bail outs are not counted 

Well dumbfuck retard.....since TARP happened under Bush I'd say you've got to be as dumb as dripper to count it on Obama's scorecard. Stupid motherfucker. 

• Like 1