If we're gonna start editing content

Then you guys better edit out these disgusting pics of naked obese chicks. Also edit out the tatted up Kardashian assed nasties that AMG and Smales post.

Get a fucking handle on this site Gents or I swear to god I'll only spend 7 or 8 hours a day here instead my usual 18

• Haha 6

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Or create a new thread called "Instagram Fattie of the Day".

Yah....maybe in another forum on the site. No need for nasty fat skanks in current events

Just now, SSFB said:

Or we could just ban f7ben? :dunno:

And let your little cash cow here dry up? You wouldnt risk it....you know its MY milkshake that brings all the boys to the yard!!!!!!11

:owned:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol you might post in response to Ben more than anyone here... 

I’m not afraid to shove what he shovels back in his face, but that doesn’t mean anything. Guys like Anler think he’s a fuckin genius and very learned.  I just add balance and an alternative viewpoint.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I’m not afraid to shove what he shovels back in his face, but that doesn’t mean anything. Guys like Anler think he’s a fuckin genius and very learned.  I just add balance and an alternative viewpoint.

Anler's posts tweak the fuck out of you, clearly. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re the complaint section of the site 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No doubt. You have your own way of handling it, but to say Benjamin doesn’t draw you in like a bee to honey is laughable. I enjoy when you guys go at it. Just like the other poo thread. The riled up shit between you and other members cracks me up. 

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Anler's posts tweak the fuck out of you, clearly. :lol:

And mine clearly tweak you by the way you’ve been acting lately. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re the complaint section of the site 

Hey I’m not starting complaint threads.....speaking of which, you haven’t been starting your 20 or so TDS threads daily since your last sabbatical 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No doubt. You have your own way of handling it, but to say Benjamin doesn’t draw you in like a bee to honey is laughable. I enjoy when you guys go at it. Just like the other poo thread. The riled up shit between you and other members cracks me up. 

Maybe, but he says alotta dumb shit.  I guess that’s a badge of honor in Opposite Land or something. 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And let your little cash cow here dry up? You wouldnt risk it....you know its MY milkshake that brings all the boys to the yard!!!!!!11

:owned:

No one comes here to see you post