What do you do when your campaign has become inconsequential?

Just now, Angry ginger said:

SMH sure lets reward C students with 4 years of college.  

Well that's what schools use as a passing grade for accreditation. Sorry bout your luck Dingus

FTR i have no issue with making comm college super cheap,  it's really where most kids would be better served to go and figure their shit out.  Instead we are wanting them to get the "college experience"  its why my daughter instead of going to comm college 10 miles up the road and living at home is going 700 miles away to college.  

Just now, f7ben said:

Well that's what schools use as a passing grade for accreditation. Sorry bout your luck Dingus

actually D is passing a class if you want to be technical.  i was actually surprised my daughter scholarship allowed for a C+ average.  

FTR i have no issue with making comm college super cheap,  it's really where most kids would be better served to go and figure their shit out.  Instead we are wanting them to get the "college experience"  its why my daughter instead of going to comm college 10 miles up the road and living at home is going 700 miles away to college.  

I do not support free UNIVERSITY education whatsoever without 2 years community college as a prereq

actually D is passing a class if you want to be technical.  i was actually surprised my daughter scholarship allowed for a C+ average.  

Not when I was in tech school. If you got a D the class did not count towards your degree.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not when I was in tech school. If you got a D the class did not count towards your degree.

i graduated with a couple D's.  school forced 2 religion and 2 philosophy classed and this ginger didn't have time for that.  i was already working full time so work took priority over wasting time in those classes.  

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Where is that faggot bisexual human?

No idea.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

or only offering classes with great chances of a job.  world will be awesome with millions more psych and womens studies grads under bernies plan

This makes more sense.  Let’s help people get training where they are needed.  

statbucks and Caribou coffee have plenty of degreed baristas that are already enjoying “ a better quality of life, a better standard of living, and stable lives.”

Right Neal?

:lol:

LOLOLOLOLOLO AAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA A AHAHAHAHAHHAHBAHAHHbbbab!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No idea.

This makes more sense.  Let’s help people get training where they are needed.  

statbucks and Caribou coffee have plenty of degreed baristas that are already enjoying “ a better quality of life, a better standard of living, and stable lives.”

Right Neal?

LOLOLOLOLOLO AAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA A AHAHAHAHAHHAHBAHAHHbbbab!!!!!!!!!!

No, you are plain stupid as fuck.

Neal

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

This is another bingo.  Our educational system has sure done a good job selling their “experience”.  My daughter has bought in also.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Ben is crazy.  B or B+ at a minimum.  

Yes, I think a “B” is a reasonable minimum.  So then, what about all these people that can’t get that in HS?  And certainly can’t maintain it in college.  Meh...let’s just give everyone a degree.  Easier that way.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You asked a question, you really are a stupid fuck. :dunno:

Neal

But it was your words?  I basically just asked you to verify your statement and you said “No...you are a stupid fuck.”

So, in theory, you disagreed with yourself and called yourself a “stupid fuck”.

Do you win a lot of debates in the real world?

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Crazy, but we could teach kids actual skills  in high school to obtain a  decent job.  

FOR FREE!!!!!!

What a bizarre idea!!!!

There were all kinds of trade classes when I was in school.  I took metal and auto.  I wonder if they are still doing those?  Bet they aren’t.  Shit,  I had buds that got right out of high school and got good jobs in both.  

But, they didn’t feel entitled to have a middle management, 100k job that didn’t require them to ge their hands dirty.

Pussification of America.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What a bizarre idea!!!!

There were all kinds of trade classes when I was in school.  I took metal and auto.  I wonder if they are still doing those?  Bet they aren’t.  Shit,  I had buds that got right out of high school and got good jobs in both.  

But, they didn’t feel entitled to have a middle management, 100k job that didn’t require them to ge their hands dirty.

Pussification of America.

They discontinued all of them at my old HS.   We had a great auto program.   Actually learned a lot. We each got a 4 cylinder motor to tear down & rebuild.  

But , Yuck!!!!   The only thing worse than having a degree and no job is having a  job  where you work with your hands.  I remember back when I was in school,  teachers would shame kids that were acting up by saying that kid will never go to college, he will have some monkey job. 

around here most industrial arts in the reg high schools are gone but the tech high schools have really grown for the kids that want to go in that direction but the issue is having to jump in rather than just trying a class or 2.  we still have a bit of those classes,  my son took woodworking and built the wife a nice bench he gave her for xmas

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They discontinued all of them at my old HS.   We had a great auto program.   Actually learned a lot. We each got a 4 cylinder motor to tear down & rebuild.  

But , Yuck!!!!   The only thing worse than having a degree and no job is having a  job  where you work with your hands.  I remember back when I was in school,  teachers would shame kids that were acting up by saying that kid will never go to college, he will have some monkey job. 

Shop classes were awesome.  Some of us were already pretty good because our dads didn’t raise retards but, some really learned a lot.  Our teacher let us do work on our personal shit  in there too.  Good times.  What happened to us?  Since when did being capable and willing to do something yourself become lower work for “monkeys”.  America is full of Beta faggots with BarbieHands.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

around here most industrial arts in the reg high schools are gone but the tech high schools have really grown for the kids that want to go in that direction but the issue is having to jump in rather than just trying a class or 2.  we still have a bit of those classes,  my son took woodworking and built the wife a nice bench he gave her for xmas

I remember wood shop and making that little folding wood bench....and a birdhouse.  Lol

Oh , I think the Dad part  is a huge part.  My Dad taught me. Plumbing, auto repair, electrical, welding, construction,  etc. 

my mom still has and uses the sheet metal box I spot welded together in metal shop . 😜