How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I owned you hard....cause you're daf

Lmfao!! My uncles from Ireland use that saying all the time,,cracks me right the fuck up!

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't believe these picture rumors for one second!  Then, I believed!!!  :lol: 

What a fucking character.  Who lines up their weedwackers for a picture on their woodpile?  :lmao: 

Someone who is seriously disturbed.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I was just tired of typing dumb as fuck

It's an Irish way of saying daft by which they mean,well dumb as fuck I guess LOL. When they smoked they would always say "time for a fag" and I would bust a gut!!!

Just now, HSR said:

It's an Irish way of saying daft by which they mean,well dumb as fuck I guess LOL. When they smoked they would always say "time for a fag" and I would bust a gut!!!

My dad used to call smokes fags lol. I lold

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Lmfao!! My uncles from Ireland use that saying all the time,,cracks me right the fuck up!

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

I knew this was what you meant.  I also knew Ben isn’t this clever to use “daft” even if he did leave out the “t”.

:lol:

There is NO WAY he is from Minnesota!  Poser!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I knew this was what you meant.  I also knew Ben isn’t this clever to use “daft” even if he did leave out the “t”.

I read his post once and the second time I read it like me Uncle Dermot would say it and LOL'd

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahh....I have a considerable command of the English language. My vocabulary is expanded in a similar fashion to your anus. That's to say....greatly

FAGGOT!!!!

Edited by f7ben

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well I ain't scared of getting banned anymore.....you'll just roll over and let me back in 27 hours later :lol:

Damn, Tom was slapping you around like the little Bitch that you are and then boom. You  POWNED  Jeweeels........... Nice recovery Phaggit.:bc:

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

I read his post once and the second time I read it like me Uncle Dermot would say it and LOL'd

McDermott?

Nevermind......see that's a first name. I have ancestors who were last name McDermott.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I laughed and sharted....then forwarded it to my daughter...who I heard laughing upstairs.

”Do you even lift?”

HOLY SHIT!   :lol:

Seriously tell me that's the first time you've seen a do you even lift bro meme?

I have an army of MAGLITES being lubed. There's a ton of faggots around here that kicked me when they THOUGHT I was down. 

It may be tonight, it may be tomorrow, I can't say when, but there are some on here that will be getting...………………" THE MAGLITE TREATMENT " !!!!!

Uncle Znotty is back!!!