How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

Just now, ckf said:

I've chatted with him on FB a bit since he was banned. All I know is he isn't mad at me :lol:

Hahahaha. What are his initials. I will send him a friends request. Joel needs to be punished for what he has done.......  :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. What are his initials. I will send him a friends request. Joel needs to be punished for what he has done.......  :lol: 

I'm not even friends with him on FB. He sent the message through my photography page.

I told him that I wouldn't overrule Joel and remove the ban. The issue is between Joel and him. I did tell him of the long standing FS policy of allowing banned members back with an apology. I'm guessing Joel hasn't gotten one of those yet?  I've chatted with Uncle Snotty quite a bit over the past few years.  He's a good guy that likes to fuck around and have fun.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm not even friends with him on FB. He sent the message through my photography page.

I told him that I wouldn't overrule Joel and remove the ban. The issue is between Joel and him. I did tell him of the long standing FS policy of allowing banned members back with an apology. I'm guessing Joel hasn't gotten one of those yet?  I've chatted with Uncle Snotty quite a bit over the past few years.  He's a good guy that likes to fuck around and have fun.

I agree he just wants to fuck around and have fun. 

That said, he should not be allowed to threaten members here or the forum in general with lawsuits and the possibility of being shut down. I know he couldn't do that but he shouldn't be threatening it either. 

I hope he makes it back some day with the understanding that he should t cross that line. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I missed it, what happened?

550 poked at SheepShit while he was pickling himself and cleaning his ban hammer. Well, emotional tragedy struck and the hammer discharged and shot 550 in the brain.

We’ve seen this senseless tragedy happen many times before.  Remember when Tommy had his modified hammer?  That thing fucking banned people that weren’t even on a forum!!!!!  Jesus.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I agree he just wants to fuck around and have fun. 

That said, he should not be allowed to threaten members here or the forum in general with lawsuits and the possibility of being shut down. I know he couldn't do that but he shouldn't be threatening it either. 

I hope he makes it back some day with the understanding that he should t cross that line. 

To be fair - his threat that day seemed pretty harmless & like he was just trying to be funny. Joel was drunk that day & went red rocket like on him ...

The lawsuit part was dumb for sure.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

550 poked at SheepShit while he was pickling himself and cleaning his ban hammer. Well, emotional tragedy struck and the hammer discharged and shot 550 in the brain.

We’ve seen this senseless tragedy happen many times before.  Remember when Tommy had his modified hammer?  That thing fucking banned people that weren’t even on a forum!!!!!  Jesus.

:lol:

Why being a moderator is so lame.  One click above a hall monitor.  If Znotty was being a shit stain, have the conversation in private and give him his warnings.  If he keeps bahaving like a freak, quietly wax him.  Without drama, fanfare or a 4 page thread.  All that said, I would have punched his ticket a long time ago if I was a mod.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why being a moderator is so lame.  One click above a hall monitor.  If Znotty was being a shit stain, have the conversation in private and give him his warnings.  If he keeps bahaving like a freak, quietly wax him.  Without drama, fanfare or a 4 page thread.  All that said, I would have punched his ticket a long time ago if I was a mod.  

Of course you would have or cried to the site owner to the point that he shuts it all down. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you would have or cried to the site owner to the point that he shuts it all down. 

Wouldnt that be cool to have that much impact!?  Too bad it never happened.

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I can agree to most of this except the last.  In this place, I just saw him talking trash like the rest of us and just being his own “brand”.  Like many of us, our “brands” have their fans and detractors (not exclusive to either).

I’ve always found most members react (and clean up) just fine to a little general warning in the thread.  If not, a PM will work fine too.  To make it a “to and fro” pissing match in the thread then slam your hands on the table when one has had enough...well....

Especially when that’s what makes this place popular and fun.  The shit flinging is fun and funny as fuck. His “brand” cracked me up a lot and he sure had his groupies that came out of nowhere as soon as posted.  I mean, good lord!   :lmao:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I can agree to most of this except the last.  In this place, I just saw him talking trash like the rest of us and just being his own “brand”.  Like many of us, our “brands” have their fans and detractors (not exclusive to either).

I’ve always found most members react (and clean up) just fine to a little general warning in the thread.  If not, a PM will work fine too.  To make it a “to and fro” pissing match in the thread then slam your hands on the table when one has had enough...well....

Especially when that’s what makes this place popular and fun.  The shit flinging is fun and funny as fuck. His “brand” cracked me up a lot and he sure had his groupies that came out of nowhere as soon as posted.  I mean, good lord!   :lmao:

Well Joel likes to flap his lips just like the rest of us.  If youre going to be a mod, I dont think thats a good combo.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well Joel likes to flap his lips just like the rest of us.  If youre going to be a mod, I dont think thats a good combo.

Then start a thread about it.

Lame personified IMO.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m a mod and flap with the best (worst?) of them.  But, rules are easy to enforce when they are laid out specifically per sub-forums.

I’m in no way suggesting this place have stiffer or more rules,   In fact, remove them all!!  THINDERDOME!  Lol!

I just don’t see where what he was doing was anything worse than getting under somebody’s skin.  “Feels” must be a terrible thing to hurt.  Glad I don’t have any.  :lmao:

To be fair to SheepShit a bit here, like most of Snotty’s shit flinging carnival shows, I don’t watch it through its entirety.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not really. Joel is quite even headed.  He has his opinions for sure but he isnt over the top IMO. He is a good moderator. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1