And the winner od the NFL draft is

6 hours ago, rump-rider said:

And fucked up their 1st one according to all analyses. :lol: 

Heard the same about Green Bays #12 pick from Michigan.   Rashan Gary??

"Brian Gutekunst knew all the reasons analysts thought he shouldn’t draft the pass rusher he’s coveted for two months. The bum shoulder. The bad motor. The lack of production. For some, Rashan Gary’s list of red flags was too long, too scary to be a top 15 pick.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s a garbage pick and the lions are garbage haven’t won a playoff game in almost 30 YEARS

How is it a garbage pick...they were given a B- and I agree that a pass rusher may have been better. We shall see.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-draft-grades-and-analysis-for-every-first-round-pick/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How is it a garbage pick...they were given a B- and I agree that a pass rusher may have been better. We shall see.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2019-nfl-draft-grades-and-analysis-for-every-first-round-pick/

Exactly they are given a b minus on a top ten pick I think that says it all. They should’ve traded down like Denver did and it is being widely reported that they were offered multiple trade packages and turned them down!!! It was also reported that this was the pick all along that even if Allen was picked the pick before they would’ve passed on him for Hokenson.

Quinn sucks look at his track record thus far. Tees tabor in the second round??? Jarod Davis??

like I said the lions are a garbage organization, haven’t won a playoff game in almost thirty years but cheer on the drafting of a TE in the top ten a pick thats given a b minus

18 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Patriots pick

Auburn QB Jarrett Stidham

Good pick..he has a lot of upside.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There’s better, less time consuming sports now with less awkward pageantry and much less political activism to watch.

Let me translate this for other people.

" Im sick of getting excited watching the Vikes start the season looking good , just to crash and burn"

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There’s better, less time consuming sports now with less awkward pageantry and much less political activism to watch.

They play the Anthem before all major sporting events....are you still crying over the Kapernick thing...your poor boy.   :cry:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They play the Anthem before all major sporting events....are you still crying over the Kapernick thing...your poor boy.   :cry:

Never cried about it at all.  It was glorious to watch more implosion of a worthless, fascist movement fighting for its life and being played out by rich hypocrites pissing off the people that make their payday.

Excellent.  Just excellent!

Dummies.