Men are turning into pussies

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I fight back the tears pretty well in person but, anyone can tell I’m on the brink of an emotional breakdown.  I’ve lost five now.  It literally tears pieces of my tiny heart out.

Dogs are the best people.

This thread just went south on JT and got out of hand. :lmao:

Yeah, never gets easier.  The last one was a bitch .  Died right in my arms, carried her out back and dug the hole with tears flowing like a  liberal losing a rigged election. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Just look at anler, newf, spin and smales. All weak fuckin pussies. 

Says the Male nurse wearing his pink scrubs and bragging about a 570 Panther from Bumfuck Canada. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's ok for men to express emotion.

I know it doesn't seem like it when you're steeped in a culture that promotes toxic masculinity.

You’ll be showing everyone what emotions are all about when Bernie doesnt get the nomination. I can imagine all the alligator tears now.   You’ll probably gush for weeks. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Forget the haters @jtssrx. Women love a man that can cook. I love watching cooking shows, good times. I cook 90 percent of the meals in the house, I don't do dishes.

Yep.  I do all the cooking at our house and hand off the dishes to our son.  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love cooking....I dont mind cooking shows. I dont care if men cry.....but crying about not being good enough at something instead of using it for motivation and determination to just be better is pretty weak

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love cooking....I dont mind cooking shows. I dont care if men cry.....but crying about not being good enough at something instead of using it for motivation and determination to just be better is pretty weak

Can you imagine how Snowrider would feel if his precious sweet blue team loses again for 2020 elections?  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Can you imagine how Snowrider would feel if his precious sweet blue team loses again for 2020 elections?  

Well hes emotionally invested in a losing game.....like crying when you cant make a living on scratch off tickets

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty sure you cry on demand.  Ever think of giving Hollywood a try?

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Could you possibly be any more beta?

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

no, he cant

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yup, pretty sure hes maxed out.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh thtop it!

Like I said, when you're steeped in a culture of toxic masculinity, you say stuff like the above. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Like I said, when you're steeped in a culture of toxic masculinity, you say stuff like the above. 

Bernie is throwing the nomination away.  I can't believe he's this dumb.  

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

This

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Anler said:

:lol: One of the reasons I dont want another dog. I was tore up for a while when that happened. :lol: 

It sucks bigtime. But I believe the reason the only lives 11-13 yrs is so that you can have the pleasure of many different ones over a lifetime.

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's ok for men to express emotion.

I know it doesn't seem like it when you're steeped in a culture that promotes toxic masculinity.

so you are a man who likes a good cry with his friends when watching steel magnolias . shocker 

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

so do you tuck it between your legs when you are nude as to not offend your self 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

" Hey Pops , lets change the channel and watch the Galloping Gourmet instead of this Stock Car Race "

* Sal ends up with boot in ass * 

Glad I was never that stupid

Now this guy is the real deal and a cooking show we all can like!

• Like 1