600 Pounds of Pure Bullshit

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe they photoshopped those so they look less fat....so 500 pounds of pure bullshit....all the same. 

Mines a photo I took off the TV of video..I was just shocked at the blatant attempt to make them look short and fat..It's just strange to me a media source resorts to photo shop people to make them look less likable to fit a narrative..

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Mines a photo I took off the TV of video..I was just shocked at the blatant attempt to make them look short and fat..It's just strange to me a media source resorts to photo shop people to make them look less likable to fit a narrative..

Now you want to pretend they aren’t fat. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

No you're right Tony...Trump and El Rushbo are a couple of specimens for sure.  :lol:

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you're right Tony...Trump and El Rushbo are a couple of specimens for sure.  :lol:

Right.  Thats why the corrupt fucks photoshopped them.  To demonstrate their honesty.

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right.  Thats why the corrupt fucks photoshopped them.  To demonstrate their honesty.

LOL!  Rigid comes in here and lays the smack down on liars and the ones buying in.  They then flail around and backtrack looking for some moral high ground.....and in their tiny minds, actually find it.

The rest of us just :lol:

• Like 1