200 Killed on Sri Lanka....Churches and Hotels Bombed

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You guys can get all wound the fuck up and call me a Muslim sympathizer if makes your little puds hard but I like to look at history and not rush to  judgement...let's say it was a Muslim attack...wtf are you going to do about it anyhow? 

I'm going to enjoy my coffee is about it ...

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your posts offer zilch...but thanks anyhow!!!!! :lmao:

Stop debating with me if it makes you so upset.

If I held a gun to your head and told you I knew who was responsible for this, and told you to guess correctly or it’s gray matter on the wall.......you know.

But, keep defending.

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You guys can get all wound the fuck up and call me a Muslim sympathizer if makes your little puds hard but I like to look at history and not rush to  judgement...let's say it was a Muslim attack...wtf are you going to do about it anyhow? 

If history is any judge, if it’s Muslims they’ll use this attack to justify an attack on Iran 

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

To be fair, he didn’t say thoughts and prayers so in your eyes, it wouldn’t t count. 

Maybe you can go there for your next thrill seeking vacation.  I'm sure there will be good deals while they renovate.

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Stop debating with me if it makes you so upset.

If I held a gun to your head and told you I knew who was responsible for this, and told you to guess correctly or it’s gray matter on the wall.......you know.

But, keep defending.

Why would I  be upset because you prove on a daily basis that you're a loud mouthed dolt....I actually find it amusing. :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No offense but do you have anything other than an Israeli source? 

A Jew racist?

How's this?:lol:

It could be someone else, but unlikely.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/sri-lanka-police-chief-had-warned-of-suicide-attack-threat-before-blasts

Hey snacks - while you were scouring the msm in hopes it wasn't your precious Muslims ...You happen to run across this little gem of a story?

Nigeria: Muslims massacre 17 Christians after baby dedication, including the child’s mother

APR 20, 2019 11:00 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER28 COMMENTS

These incidents are really happening, and they’re happening more and more frequently. In the West, meanwhile, those who speak about them are vilified as “Islamophobes” and steadily defamed, deplatformed, and silenced. Silencing news of such incidents, however, will not prevent them from happening, even, eventually, in the U.S.

Coffins-at-the-funeral-of-Christians-sla

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Remain resolute in our knowledge that integrating Muslims into Judeo Christian societies carries more risks and costs than any tangible benefits, while people like you make excuses for them or worse, have this notion that if we just left them alone, they would love us

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh yes.....“Critical thinking”.  20 homicides this weekend in Chicago.  Crazy Irish!!!!   :lmao:

”Do about it?”  Call that shitty ideology out for For the scourge and offender of basic human rights EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Ding ding ding.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well they are fucked then because I'm guessing the Sri Lankan Government/Military is  going to hammer them hard wherever they find them.

Don't sweat it though, you, the liberal media and all the other muslim symps can run interference to protect them.

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Hey snacks - while you were scouring the msm in hopes it wasn't your precious Muslims ...You happen to run across this little gem of a story?

Nigeria: Muslims massacre 17 Christians after baby dedication, including the child’s mother

APR 20, 2019 11:00 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER28 COMMENTS

These incidents are really happening, and they’re happening more and more frequently. In the West, meanwhile, those who speak about them are vilified as “Islamophobes” and steadily defamed, deplatformed, and silenced. Silencing news of such incidents, however, will not prevent them from happening, even, eventually, in the U.S.

Coffins-at-the-funeral-of-Christians-sla

Sad but true.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Remain resolute in our knowledge that integrating Muslims into Judeo Christian societies carries more risks and costs than any tangible benefits, while people like you make excuses for them or worse, have this notion that if we just left them alone, they would love us

Ding ding ding.

The Christian's are a minority  in Sri Lanka and for the most part the Muslims that live  in this country haven't caused any problems. BTW are you a Sri Lankan Christian now....not sure how this was an attack you/us? 

I was fucking around with the moderator functions that never get used around here and merged Joel's weekend thread with this one and it appears as though the only way to fix it is by going through post by post and moving the ones that need to be moved one by one. Sorry about the fuck up, but I aint spending the time to do that.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Don't sweat it though, you, the liberal media and all the other muslim symps can run interference to protect them.

You keep repeating the same shit as if it applies to me...just own the fact that you really aren't that bright and move along.  :thumb:

I hope the Sri Lankan Miltary crushes these people if they are found responsible.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, ckf said:

I was fucking around with the moderator functions that never get used around here and merged Joel's weekend thread with this one and it appears as though the only way to fix it is by going through post by post and moving the ones that need to be moved one by one. Sorry about the fuck up, but I aint spending the time to do that.  

Do you feel stupid?  I would if I were you.  :lol:  :bc:

• Haha 1