200 Killed on Sri Lanka....Churches and Hotels Bombed

I was just reading this. Apparently there was warning ahead of time.

Police chief Pujuth Jayasundara sent an intelligence warning to top officers on April 11 setting out the threat.

“A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama’ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,” said the alert.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/sri-lanka-police-chief-had-warned-of-suicide-attack-threat-before-blasts/

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wasn't there a terrorist group there called the tigers or something that was quite active for a while?

Tamil Tigers....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Tigers_of_Tamil_Eelam

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Wasn't there a terrorist group there called the tigers or something that was quite active for a while?

Yes but, that wasn’t a religious war they waged.

We all know who this is.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We all know who this is.

Wow...I figured Fordy would bite  first but a different  Carp inhaled the bait.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...I figured Fordy would bite  first but a different  Carp inhaled the bait.  :lmao:

Sorry I upset you so early with the truth.  Go defend your Muslim idols.  It’s a beautiful ideology.  

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sorry I upset you so early with the truth.  Go defend your Muslim idols.  It’s a beautiful ideology.  

Not defending anybody but the Sri Lankan Civil War was religious.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama’ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,” said the alert.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We all know who this is.

I would be very surprised if this was a Muslim attack....

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03068374.2018.1467660

The NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that came to notice last year when it was linked to the vandalization of Buddhist statues.

Not defending anybody but the Sri Lankan Civil War was religious and had zero to do with Muslims....you really aren't as smart as you think and blather can't hide it.

Is this a civil war or terrorism against Christians?  I stated my thoughts on that above in simple words.  How did you not get that?  Do you English?

And stop acting like you aren’t a Muslim sympathizer.  That is fucking laughable.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

The NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that came to notice last year when it was linked to the vandalization of Buddhist statues.

I just saw that...but the Civil War seems to not have involve Muslims...if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Is this a civil war or terrorism against Christians?  I stated my thoughts on that above in simple words.  How did you not get that?  Do you English?

And stop acting like you aren’t a Muslim sympathizer.  That is fucking laughable.

I'm not a Muslim sympathizer but I also don't blame them for every societal problem. I'm saying that the violence on Sri Lanka during the civil war was between Bhuddists, Hindus and a minority of Christians.....like I said if this was a Muslim attack then I'm wrong....not afraid to admit that.

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Just Google NTJ.

Multiple sources are reporting their involvement.

OK I will...I made the mistake of linking past violence in Sri Lanka to this attack.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:vioin:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would be very surprised if this was a Muslim attack....

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03068374.2018.1467660

Holy fuck you are one stupid stupid man. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

:vioin:

Holy fuck you are one stupid stupid man. 

I looked and can't find where anyone has claimed responsibility...can you? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not a Muslim sympathizer but I also don't blame them for every societal problem. I'm saying that the violence on Sri Lanka during the civil war was between Bhuddists, Hindus and a minority of Christians.....like I said if this was a Muslim attack then I'm wrong....not afraid to admit that.

It was Muslims.  Acting like it wasn’t or somehow pretending it could have been “anybody” is defending it.  Period.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It was Muslims.  Acting like it wasn’t or somehow pretending it could have been “anybody” is defending it.  Period.

That is asinine...you sound like Slinger and Collusion. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You usually blame the USA for all the world's problems. Can't find anything for this - so you're flailing like a fool. 

• Haha 1