Meanwhile

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Even if they do attend their actions here show they dont follow the teachings for the vast majority

Exactly but I'm the asshole for not kissing Momos ass because it's Easter. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How was Mass today...good sermon? 

Long, boring and his English was hard to understand but his Polish was fantastic.  To bad I don't understand much Polish :lol:

The Church was beautiful like always tho. 

IMG_20190421_112348495.thumb.jpg.f6c8dbf59644e54e9e85011183bba81b.jpgIMG_20190421_112436507.thumb.jpg.d747f1bb4c1be7fc7c1ee6b2b0abe94d.jpg

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Long, boring and his English was hard to understand but his Polish was fantastic.  To bad I don't understand much Polish :lol:

IMG_20190421_112348495.thumb.jpg.f6c8dbf59644e54e9e85011183bba81b.jpgIMG_20190421_112436507.thumb.jpg.d747f1bb4c1be7fc7c1ee6b2b0abe94d.jpg

They were always boring. Even when 12 , the best part of church was checking out pussy. Was that wrong?

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Nice church. Where is that at?

35 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They were always boring. Even when 12 ,

the best part of church was checking out pussy. Was that wrong?

:lol: I know.  I went to catholic school from 4th-12th  Fucking hated it 

34 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Nice church. Where is that at?

St. Hyacinth in Detroit. We go there every Easter for mass.  It's a family tradition on my wife's side of the family.  Her Dziadzia (grandpa in Polish) went to grade school there. It's in the hood, but I'm packing when we go there so it's all good.   Pass this every time on the way there on Mt Elliot .  :lol:

IMG_20190421_103039185.thumb.jpg.899045daa70cd360a5349817a8a86d05.jpg

IMG_20190421_103040282.thumb.jpg.a88888f250f6ef5b461c9037bbd2228b.jpg

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Holy shit - snacks acting like quite the miserable fuckin asshole today ...

Guy is a shitstain ever day just a pathetic POS day in and day out and a fucking liar and misserable CUNT :guzzle:

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Guy is a shitstain ever day just a pathetic POS day in and day out and a fucking liar and misserable CUNT :guzzle:

:cry:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I realize that...my comment stands.

Largest Christian denomination in the world....1.2 Billion...that's a lot of diddling you are silent about.

I can only imagine just how any diddler victims there have been over the centuries, hundreds of thousands? Maybe more? 

We did a job at an old catholic church on the south side of Chicago years back. We had to clean up some asbestos in the boiler room that was in bad shape. There was a little tunnel in the boiler room that lead to another bigger room. It had like little jail cells in it and stairs that went from there to the boys dorm. This was very stealthy and not soething anyone would notice if they didnt go thru the boiler room tunnel which was only 4' high. There was three of us and we all got goosebumps. The next day we went back to finish our work in there and it was locked. We went looking for someone to open it. We talked to the priest there and when we told him we needed to get in there he got pissed and said in NO WAY WERE WE GOING IN THERE! ABSOLUTELY NOT! Then we told him we were in there the day before and our equipment was still in there he freaked the fuck out. I wonder why he acted like that... :news: 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Anler said:

I can only imagine just how any diddler victims there have been over the centuries, hundreds of thousands? Maybe more? 

We did a job at an old catholic church on the south side of Chicago years back. We had to clean up some asbestos in the boiler room that was in bad shape. There was a little tunnel in the boiler room that lead to another bigger room. It had like little jail cells in it and stairs that went from there to the boys dorm. This was very stealthy and not soething anyone would notice if they didnt go thru the boiler room tunnel which was only 4' high. There was three of us and we all got goosebumps. The next day we went back to finish our work in there and it was locked. We went looking for someone to open it. We talked to the priest there and when we told him we needed to get in there he got pissed and said in NO WAY WERE WE GOING IN THERE! ABSOLUTELY NOT! Then we told him we were in there the day before and our equipment was still in there he freaked the fuck out. I wonder why he acted like that... :news: 

Damn that is fucked up...wow.

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

The whole Catholic thing of Priests not being able to have women is dumb.

What were the little jail cells like?

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Dude I wish I could say it could have been something else but it looked like a fucking dungeon. It was one of the creepiest things I have ever seen and that is saying something. I still talk with some of my co workers from that time (20 years ago) and in hindsight we should have said something to someone but at the time there we several major clients involved with the job. It could have been a shitstorm. This church is in Obamas neighborhood if that adds any shock factor for some of you. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That’s the extent of your outrage.....month after month of Mooslim blather and you ask what the jail cells were like. Go play in traffic.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Hopefully you reported it to the authorities.  :pc:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude I wish I could say it could have been something else but it looked like a fucking dungeon. It was one of the creepiest things I have ever seen and that is saying something. I still talk with some of my co workers from that time (20 years ago) and in hindsight we should have said something to someone but at the time there we several major clients involved with the job. It could have been a shitstorm. This church is in Obamas neighborhood if that adds any shock factor for some of you. :lol: 

What was in the room? All cobblestone floor & walls? Sounds pretty freaky!

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s the extent of your outrage.....month after month of Mooslim blather and you ask what the jail cells were like. Go play in traffic.

Why don't you shut your fat mouth for a minute while the men are talking here - woman?

This stuff was years ago ... plus it's wrote in the Koran muslims are allowed to rape young boys. They don't even have to hide it ...

29 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yes it is, they also need to let women in if they plan to stay in business..

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

$$$$$$ talks.:lol: