Sexy merc

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only thing yer smacking around is that little pud of yours :lol:

Where at in Romeo? I live in Bruce Township which is right next to Romeo. I practically live on the Romeo/Bruce Township boarder 

That's not me. That's  Richie Cunningham144bigblackdickssuckedatthesametimes boyfriend , Fluffer550 :lol:

I heard that you are a light weight so I can't give you anything other than water reeves and I will have a few while you get your bottle :snack: 

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Hopefully you do wind up  coming up :bc: 

I've been talking to my buddy Eric (snow gladiator from the forums) about riding in NY and Canada next year.  So it's definitely on our radar. 

I'll bring you and Revquuer some Spotted Cow and Moon Man. Even if you don't like it, at least you'll have more than Jewell does :lmao::lol:

@SSFB

1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I've been talking to my buddy Eric (snow gladiator from the forums) about riding in NY and Canada next year.  So it's definitely on our radar. 

I'll bring you and Revquuer some Spotted Cow and Moon Man. Even if you don't like it, at least you'll have more than Jewell does :lmao::lol:

@SSFB

1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078.gif

:bc: 

12 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Only thing yer smacking around is that little pud of yours :lol:

Where at in Romeo? I live in Bruce Township which is right next to Romeo. I practically live on the Romeo/Bruce Township boarder 

That's not me. That's  Richie Cunningham144bigblackdickssuckedatthesametimes boyfriend , Fluffer550 :lol:

Romeo has decent industrial park for a small town. 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Romeo has decent industrial park for a small town. 

Well, there was a ton of farm land and apple orchards out here at one point (still is). Land was cheap and plentiful. Ford is a major contributor to the economy out here. Supposed to be build a new Meijers soon, but haven't seen anything going on yet. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS