Sexy merc

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That would be cool, but I would do a modern drivetrain swap.  A Coyote 6R80/10R80 swap would be kick ass. :bc:

True...but I already have a kia rio for kicking ass:lol: . Idk..I like the army truck vibe it has. Slow and lumbering beast

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

Shave, did ya?

1131860471_giphy.gif.cf(41).gif.f6777e20e0a91367cfd0536531a199c6.gif

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

True...but I already have a kia rio for kicking ass:lol: . Idk..I like the army truck vibe it has. Slow and lumbering beast

Kia Rio :lmao:

I hate the "resto mod" thing. Gayer than a redheaded Canadian, and way over played.  I do like the sleeper look.  And the up graded drivetrain, just not the full blown "resto mod". What I hate more about them is they usually make the interiors ugly and the fucking horrible wheels. Chip Foose destroys about every vehicle he touches. 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

What do you haul Jay besides groceries and maybe air in the box to work and back.  :snack: 

:lol: my trailer empty weighs more than anything you've ever towed. :lmao:

My Raptor had more weight in the bed than anything you'll ever do, Richie :finger:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I hate the "resto mod" thing. Gayer than a redheaded Canadian, and way over played.  I do like the sleeper look.  And the up graded drivetrain, just not the full blown "resto mod". What I hate more about them is they usually make the interiors ugly and the fucking horrible wheels. Chip Foose destroys about every vehicle he touches. 

My Raptor had more weight in the bed than anything you'll ever do, Richie :finger:

Ah yes the time you went full poser in the raptor. :snack: 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Had more weight in the bed and towed more with that truck than you ever will in your entire life.  

What are you hauling besides your ego? :news: 

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

What are you hauling besides your ego? :news: 

A whole bunch of whoop ass, thats gonna be unleashed on you in January :news:

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Couple Mexicans from Home Depot?

Yea 9_9

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

A whole bunch of whoop ass, thats gonna be unleashed on you in January :news:

Yea 9_9

I hope you aren't coming expecting the super wide flat trails. Those are 5 hours north of us :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I hope you aren't coming expecting the super wide flat trails. Those are 5 hours north of us :lol: 

Not much of that where I ride  Sounds like the your trails are like the Eastern and Central UP.  Where do I have to get trail passes from? 

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not much of that where I ride  Sounds like the your trails are like the Eastern and Central UP.  Where do I have to get trail passes from? 

OFSC website is the only place to get them.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

http://www.ofsc.on.ca/ can only buy online now.  We have some rail trail, tight windy wooded and lakes.  Alot of bush. 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

OFSC website is the only place to get them.

:bc:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

http://www.ofsc.on.ca/ can only buy online now.  We have some rail trail, tight windy wooded and lakes.  Alot of bush. 

That's not to bad for day passes.  $35/day in Nook $ is like $25 real $ :news:

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc:

That's not to bad for day passes.  $35/day in Nook $ is like $25 real $ :news:

Yeah if the price stays low it's cheap for you guys.  They might not let you cross The border though! :news: 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep. I fucking hate resto mods too. Wtf are 20 inch rims doing on a 69 Camaro lol. Fucking stupid 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Yeah if the price stays low it's cheap for you guys.  They might not let you cross The border though! :news: 

Why wouldn't they?   I know I'll have to leave the Sig at home. But why wouldn't they let me in?!

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Yep. I fucking hate resto mods too. Wtf are 20 inch rims doing on a 69 Camaro lol. Fucking stupid 

Yep.  Ass Monkey Garage is another one I can't stand.  Fucker ruins shit all the time and is a massive non driving faggot. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Why wouldn't they?   I know I'll have to leave the Sig at home. But why wouldn't they let me in?!

Yep.  Ass Monkey Garage is another one I can't stand.  Fucker ruins shit all the time and is a massive non driving faggot. 

Well.....you're a Peter puffer! :lol: 

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Sounds to me like you're getting VERY NERVOUS :news:

Not at all :lol: id meet anyone here.even  If I have to snack a jabroni around......

Edited by Kev144

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Not at all :lol: id meet anyone here.even  If I have to snack a jabroni around......

Only thing yer smacking around is that little pud of yours :lol:

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'll be in Romeo in about a month.  Care to meet up?:lol:

Rex Ox or Black Rock down in Utica?

Where at in Romeo? I live in Bruce Township which is right next to Romeo. I practically live on the Romeo/Bruce Township boarder 

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Be careful, he may have a borrowed mag lite.

That's not me. That's  Richie Cunningham144bigblackdickssuckedatthesametimes boyfriend , Fluffer550 :lol: