Sexy merc

28 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

more like '58 or '59

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's what I was thinking. Never knew they sold trucks under the mercury badge.

Yeah. Typo with fat fingers lol. Meant to say 57...but even that was wrong lol

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Cool.  Will you restore it if you buy it, or leave it as is? 

I'm not sure . Probably leave it as is . Its actually in pretty good condition.  Its owned by an old 70 year old guy who I see at the dump every month. It's only a straight 6 but its geared so low it could pull a house . The lift box on it is pretty cool too lol

27 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I'm not sure . Probably leave it as is . Its actually in pretty good condition.  Its owned by an old 70 year old guy who I see at the dump every month. It's only a straight 6 but its geared so low it could pull a house . The lift box on it is pretty cool too lol

That would be cool, but I would do a modern drivetrain swap.  A Coyote 6R80/10R80 swap would be kick ass. :bc:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That would be cool, but I would do a modern drivetrain swap.  A Coyote 6R80/10R80 swap would be kick ass. :bc:

Does ford even make a decent trans or motor anymore Jesus 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He's a pencil neck IT geek.  Has no clue about anything mechanical. 

I know my 5.0 has needed some work and the 6 speed shifts hard or hunts a bit.  Pos. 

I know we all in my group hate the auto start/stop.  

Edited by Kev144

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well, you're a massive faggot, who hangs out with a bunch of faggots.  So.......

We all own ford's and work them. Yours is a grocery getter.   Never seems anything heavier than maybe a sack of potatoes 

30 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I know my 5.0 has needed some work and the 6 speed shifts hard or hunts a bit.  Pos. 

I know we all in my group hate the auto start/stop.  

Flip the auto start/stop switch to the off position.

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Which is fucking gay

Let's all face the fact an ls swap would be the only sensible one for that vehicle and would make it tremendous 

To be honest I'll take the 5.0 and the start stop bs and shit trans over the 5.3.  It's probably Thr worst engine in the class.  

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

We all own ford's and work them. Yours is a grocery getter.   Never seems anything heavier than maybe a sack of potatoes 

:lmao: I've used my trucks like a truck is meant to be used, WAY more than you ever will, Richie :lol:

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Which is fucking gay

Let's all face the fact an ls swap would be the only sensible one for that vehicle and would make it tremendous 

I don't know what's the big deal is about it. Better than sitting in traffic burning gas for nothing. 

"LS swaps"  are gayer than cum on a mustache. 

28 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lmao: I've used my trucks like a truck is meant to be used, WAY more than you ever will, Richie :lol:

I don't know what's the big deal is about it. Better than sitting in traffic burning gas for nothing. 

"LS swaps"  are gayer than cum on a mustache. 

Shave, did ya?

• Haha 1