Bill Maher takes on Trudeau’s favourite puppet who calls Americans dumb

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 things I agree with Maher.   The attacks on free speech and politiacal correctness running rampant and we must look and treat much of islam for what it is.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

2 things I agree with Maher.   The attacks on free speech and politiacal correctness running rampant and we must look and treat much of islam for what it is.  

Our state run media portrays this woman as an incredibly intelligent force 

she doesn’t get dragged beyond talking points here so this was both hilarious and painful to watch 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

she doesn’t get dragged beyond talking points here so this was both hilarious and painful to watch 

She is a dumb cunt.  Wish she would go for a hike in the ME and try and reason with these so called moderates. 

• Like 1

Many refuse to see Islam and Sharia Law for what it is.  This is incredible to me.  Willful ignorance.  Not to mention comically blind hypocrisy by the left.  Nothing more.  

“...but, but...Christianity!!!!”  LOL...no.  That comparison by anyone should be met with death.  They are just too dumb to be allowed exist and are a huge part of the problem.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DUMPY said:

The whole Liberal party is full of these nitwits. From Trudeau on down, there isn't a smart one in the bunch. Like I've said before, I have never seen the likes of it in my life. It's scary knowing these incompetent imbeciles are running our country!!! 

dildos.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thunder thighs Ms. Magenta.  Likely the most competent in Trudeau's entire cabinet.  Enough said.

Does he surround himself with retards to make himself look smarter? 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Does he surround himself with retards to make himself look smarter? 

That's a possibility but I really think the answer is he is too stupid himself to know any difference. 

20 hours ago, DUMPY said:

This is almost painful to watch :lol: 

Yeah. She looked really bad there. So bad they had to cut it to make her look worse.  

I like the dumb fucks on here who suddenly believe in polls and like Maher 

18% of Muslims believe ———————-

Do you want to be lumped in with what 18% of Americans believe?

In a religious basis what portion of Irish Catholics supported the IRA bombing campaign?  Weren’t they getting a significant amount of money from Irish Americans?  Weren’t the priests helping to hide IRA terrorists?

Since the entire power structure of the Catholic Church helped cover up child molesters that must mean all christians are child molesters?  Seems like a stupid conclusion to me but since that is the metric you use then it must fit