Enough guys....

Just now, Snake said:

All kidding aside, time to stop riding Slinger.

Do any of you want to be responsible if he blows a gasket?

Think about it.

That train left the station weeks ago when he lost the collusion bet with Highmark.  

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s trolling like a fucking god.  

:lol:

I’m having Ridged go over and light a paper bag full of dog shit on his front porch tonight.Along with a Mega hat in his mail box. That should finish him off.:lol:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m having Ridged go over and light a paper bag full of dog shit on his front porch tonight.Along with a Mega hat in his mail box. That should finish him off.:lol:

:lmao:

The man has taken a beating here like I’ve never seen.  I mean, Tools and MC take it because they don’t know any different.  Losing is their whole lives.  Slinger is just a self sadist of some sort.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Have to give Barbie and Tool kit credit for leaving after they were so wrong.   MC and Schiffslinger keep perpetuating the lies. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Haha, the Maga hat in his mail box would be epic..I could picture him strolling down the driveway sipping on a coffee wearing a robe.. Opening the mail box and putting the slippers to a big red Maga hat..:lol:

I would definitely park down the street and record that shit

• Haha 1

Hes like the Monty Python swordsman.  No matter what comes out, he will spin it to “Trump bad, youre a dimwit”.  Then again, listening to NBC news this morning, the media is still going full bore with the obstruction impeachment narrative.  Ive said for a long time now, 2 different versions of reality are being literally shoved down the publics throats, and that is what is causing all the acrimony and division.  If Nunes referrals do cause indictments, im hoping that some of the bullshit getting peddled will die down.  And yes, i do expect Trump will ultimately be exhonerated, and those 8 people named in the indictments will be indicted.