Enough guys....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I think hes referring to your habit of bending whichever way the wind is blowing. :lol: 

How cute....you really are a cheap little slut but humping Gummy The Virgins leg is a bad look even for you. 

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Like you two cowards

:lol:You’re a shell of your former self and you were a coward then. Now just an idiot that doesn’t know any better. Nice work SnowRider v2.0

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How cute....you really are a cheap little slut but humping Gummy The Virgins leg is a bad look even for you. 

You should really change your Avi to something more suitable  :guzzle:

giphy.gif.a270a245641c0c37a6591508de2f8cf3.gif

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Thanks for the concern snakey, I think. :bc: 

but I am a big boy with thick skin. Some of you other pricks, go fuck yourselves 

Your meltdown has been kinda fun to watch. I used to think you were somewhat moderate on many issues but too hard headed to see the truth. Trump has sent you way out into left field forcing you to make up bull shit to justify your position. 

You're never gonna get it. Trump isnt going anywhere and that is gonna drive you even more batshit crazy. Trump will continue to damage your liberal world. The best part is that whackjobs like AOC and Bernie will do even more damage than Trump. :lol2: 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:You’re a shell of your former self and you were a coward then. Now just an idiot that doesn’t know any better. Nice work SnowRider v2.0

You better look up the definition of a coward, and peer pressure while you’re at it. Where have you been anyway, well besides lurking? Thought maybe you and dumb Dave ran off to paradise together :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nailed it. The Mueller report completely deflated slingers sail. He is just too stupid to realize it yet. 

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

You better look up the definition of a coward, and peer pressure while you’re at it. Whew have you been anyway, well besides lurking? Thought maybe you and dumb Dave ran off to paradise together :lol:

7 days a week you’re here telling everyone how dumb and wrong they are when it turns out....it’s actually you! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Well the shoe definitely fits on your foot. So why did you run away?

Run away??? Did you miss me? :lol:

I’m busy with work and other stuff like life lol. This place is yours and, well, your life sucks 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Run away??? Did you miss me? :lol:

I’m busy with work and other stuff like life lol. This place is yours and, well, your life sucks 

Well whenever I, or SR or anyone else takes a break , we “run away” in your simple mind. So what makes your situation different?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Well whenever I, or SR or anyone else takes a break , we “run away” in your simple mind. So what makes your situation different?

Remember when you claimed Barr was gonna redact all the bad stuff Trump did out of the Mueller report. Yea, that was awesome and your still a fucking moron. 

90% of the Mueller report was not redacted. :lol2: 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn’t write an exit thread and I don’t live here like you. Just think how different your life would be if this place didn’t exist lol

DerpRider does run away but apparently he’s smarter then you because you stay :lol:

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

7 days a week you’re here telling everyone how dumb and wrong they are when it turns out....it’s actually you! 

BINGO! :bc:

If Shitslinger or anyone else off's themselves because THEY can't handle the internet. It's ALL ON THEM, not anyone else.  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

In woolies world.you must be all in on the retardness of one side or the other.

Youre so above it all.  Freedomsledders own George Will.  Hell you even look like him.  :lol:  

20 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

BINGO! :bc:

If Shitslinger or anyone else off's themselves because THEY can't handle the internet. It's ALL ON THEM, not anyone else.  

Yep! He needs to take a break before he hurts someone. Most likely himself 

BTW I switched from GM to Ford work recently and I have to say, this new Bronco is going to be crazy!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

You better look up the definition of a coward, and peer pressure while you’re at it. Where have you been anyway, well besides lurking? Thought maybe you and dumb Dave ran off to paradise together :lol:

Where is Dumb Dumb Dave?

Have a heart attack walking to his truck from brunch?