Impeach proceedings

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You’re one of the biggest fucking hacks in here. A welcher to boot. When that first bet was made between you and I , you were  convinced nobody in the trump admin did anything in regards to Russia. Nothing. Yet here we are. 

:lmao:Back to the bet you lost.   What a poor fucking loser.   Very typical of the jealous liberal persona. Thanks for continuously proving that point. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:Back to the bet you lost.   What a poor fucking loser.   Very typical of the jealous liberal persona. Thanks for continuously proving that point. 

The irony of you calling someone a poor loser . :lol:

i should have told you to get bent on that bet, after seeing your dishonesty and hackery on full display. It did go to charity though, plus it was worth the exposure of you being a major welcher, and me not. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i should have told you to get bent on that bet, after seeing your dishonesty and hackery on full display. It did go to charity though, plus it was worth the exposure of you being a major welcher, and me not. 

Poor schiffslinger. :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

This whole obsession you have spent 2.5 years on is going to put Trump back in the Whitehouse for another 4 years.  Worse than that is as the investigation swings back the other way it is going to make Trump out to be the victim.   

:lol:swings back the other way 

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow.  You really are a poor loser.  I didn't realize $100 meant so much to you.  

Mueller said you lost.  Get over it.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:swings back the other way 

Carter Paige is the hinge for this. Look if you end up with no evidence of Conspiracy on the main character you have told the court is the center of your investigation and you used documents an information that is just opposition research from an opposing political campaign you are going to run into legal troubles.  Now before you run off on regurgitated talking points drilled into your head by willing media just ask yourself would you want Trump to use the FISA courts to investigate the DNC nominee in 2020.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Carter Paige is the hinge for this. Look if you end up with no evidence of Conspiracy on the main character you have told the court is the center of your investigation and you used documents an information that is just opposition research from an opposing political campaign you are going to run into legal troubles.  Now before you run off on regurgitated talking points drilled into your head by willing media just ask yourself would you want Trump to use the FISA courts to investigate the DNC nominee in 2020.

Like Obama did.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Seriously? :lol:

its quite simple really.

1) he’s everything I hate about people, all wrapped up into one. No compassion, crooked, a cheat, a narcissist, a major liar, blame pointer, credit taker, elitist, a hypocrite. I could go on but I won’t  

2) you clowns got riled up about real stupid shit  when it came to Obama. You got mad when people insulted generals. You got mad when you thought people weren’t  being transparent. You got mad when you thought people were insulting soldiers. You got mad when people wanted to talk with dictators. You got mad when Obama, in front of the world, on stage, within mic distance of reporters, was talking to the former Russian President about having more abilities to bargain after the next election. Like it was something majorly secretive and crooked. You thought russia was our number one enemy. You thought the potus offering his opinion, when asked, about a major uprising in the country was awful and helping divide the country . You thought the potus should stay out of corporate affairs. I could go on and on again, but I think you got the point 

The fact that you can’t see why libs are irate at the POS in the WH, and you hacks who put him there, and still defend him? speaks volumes. Like you’re on the order of being brain dead in all honesty

image.png.6824361544bd664e348dc227e36dd17e.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have been watching some interviews with Glen Greenwald (He Hates Trump with a Passion) about the failure of the Media and his summation really applies to Slinger and others.  He says the conspiracy theories over the last 2.5 years was a way to make yourself feel better about the loss of the 2016 election rather than face the tougher task of discussion about policy.   

Greenwald has been a revelation to me...I need to pay better attention him.

Obama DOJ/IC didn't inform the Trump admin of Russia attempts to mess with the election and his campaign for a couple reasons.

1. Wanted to spy on team Trump.

2. Afraid to confront Putin because he so desperately wanted to give Iran $1.7 billion and piece of shit nuke deal.   Putin was/is in bed with Iran.  

Edited by Highmark

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Obama DOJ/IC didn't inform the Trump admin of Russia attempts to mess with the election and his campaign for a couple reasons.

1. Wanted to spy on team Trump.

2. Afraid to confront Putin because he so desperately wanted to give Iran $1.7 billion and piece of shit nuke deal.   Putin was/is in bed with Iran.  

#3 (prolly #2):  they wanted an “blaming Ace” just in case they lost.  But nobody thought they’d lose... :lmao:

If Trump were the Manchurian candidate that people keep wanting to believe that he is, here are some of the things he’d be doing:

Limiting fracking as much as he possibly could
Blocking oil and gas pipelines
Opening negotiations for major nuclear arms reductions
Cutting U.S. military spending
Trying to tamp down tensions with Russia’s ally Iran

That Trump is planning to do precisely the opposite of these things may or may not be good policy for the United States, but anybody who thinks this is a Russia appeasement policy has been drinking way too much joy juice.

Obama actually did all of these things, and none of the liberal media now up in arms about Trump ever called Obama a Russian puppet; instead, they preferred to see a brave, farsighted and courageous statesman. Trump does none of these things and has embarked on a course that will inexorably weaken Russia’s position in the world, and the media, suddenly flushing eight years of Russia dovishness down the memory hole, now sounds the warning that Trump’s Russia policy is treasonously soft.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

its quite simple really.

1) he’s everything I hate about people, all wrapped up into one. No compassion, crooked, a cheat, a narcissist, a major liar, blame pointer, credit taker, elitist, a hypocrite. I could go on but I won’t  

I completely agree with you. It's why I could not vote for Hillary and only voted trump because a vote in my state may have mattered. Both fit that description along with many of their supporters. 

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I completely agree with you. It's why I could not vote for Hillary and only voted trump because a vote in my state may have mattered. Both fit that description along with many of their supporters. 

x2

21 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is the level of just plain anger towards Trump that I find puzzling. We have had unpopular president's in the past but never to the polarizing level of Trump. I am not even sure that some on the left understand their anger.

Weird that you alternate between claims like this and claims that Obama was the most polarizing President.  

Could it be that you are full of shit. 

21 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

When Bill Clinton was impeached Ken Starr the SP handed congress a final report with 11 criminal counts of guilty on a variety of charges.  

That’s easy, you are full of shit.  

The right were claiming no President was ever subjected to an investigation like Trump was.   Yet you bring up Starr.  

You must be a special kind of fucktard to think that what they found on Bill Clinton is more serious than what Trump was guilty of. 

20 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

its quite simple really.

2) you clowns got riled up about real stupid shit  when it came to Obama. You got mad when people insulted generals. You got mad when you thought people weren’t  being transparent. You got mad when you thought people were insulting soldiers. You got mad when people wanted to talk with dictators. You got mad when Obama, in front of the world, on stage, within mic distance of reporters, was talking to the former Russian President about having more abilities to bargain after the next election. Like it was something majorly secretive and crooked. You thought russia was our number one enemy. You thought the potus offering his opinion, when asked, about a major uprising in the country was awful and helping divide the country . You thought the potus should stay out of corporate affairs. I could go on and on again, but I think you got the point 

The fact that you can’t see why libs are irate at the POS in the WH, and you hacks who put him there, and still defend him? speaks volumes. Like you’re on the order of being brain dead in all honesty

I agree with most of that.  Except the part about them getting the point.  They are way beyond logical conclusions. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor BetaBoyBarbieHands.  So much hate and frustration all wrapped up in a little tiny box nobody cares to open.

:lmao:

Hate and frustration. Hmmmm  A little projection happening there Zambo the clown  

I would describe hate as threatening people who laugh at you on the board. 

Then when they laugh again writing fiction about how it would go down. 

The frustration must come in when you realize they are all a days drive away and you are scared to spend a night away from home. 

Poor sad Zambo  

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hate and frustration. Hmmmm  A little projection happening there Zambo the clown  

I would describe hate as threatening people who laugh at you on the board. 

Then when they laugh again writing fiction about how it would go down. 

The frustration must come in when you realize they are all a days drive away and you are scared to spend a night away from home. 

Poor sad Zambo  

It’s all falling down around you, eh?  Now, blame, hate and lie.  That’s what liberals do the best!  You are all good at something at least.