Impeach proceedings

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Speaking of dumb fucking shitforbrains 

Good one Momo....is that new? 

So again...why don't you change your avatar to the Queen you Canadian sister fucking shit eater. 

17 hours ago, DUMPY said:

You are one fucked up dude.  Do you realize that you have developed mental health issues over a fake manufactured narrative? 

Yeah.  Sad to say but, I think he is representative of the majority of Dems right now.  A lost party of hate.

46 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is the level of just plain anger towards Trump that I find puzzling. We have had unpopular president's in the past but never to the polarizing level of Trump. I am not even sure that some on the left understand their anger.

This is how fascism is supported/ignored by the party pushing it.  They were told to think a certain way, and that is that.  Even after WW2, Germans were asked why they hated the Jews or, were indifferent to the suspicion of what was happening.  They didn’t know....they were told it was “for the greater good” and ”They just think differently than we do.”  And they bought in.

25 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Someone is talking back to them and they are not getting what they want .  It is really no more complicated than that.

It’s really not.  

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They simply cannot accept people having different view from themselves. Look at how they act that is easy to understand. 

Yup.

51 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is the level of just plain anger towards Trump that I find puzzling. We have had unpopular president's in the past but never to the polarizing level of Trump. I am not even sure that some on the left understand their anger.

I was struggling with a reply to this but really i think it comes down to the fact,  People are pussies today.  

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They simply cannot accept people having different view from themselves. Look at how they act that is easy to understand. 

I really shouldn't enjoy watching it as it's counter productive and unhealthy for the country , but after getting shouted down , vilified , demonized , labeled a bigot , a pos and just generally getting blamed for everything , simply for being White , going to work everyday , paying for everything , building everything and being a law abiding citizen who would like to have a say in things  for 8 years..... well ... fuck those pieces of shit , let em eat it for another 6 years

• Like 4

The more I read of the report the more I think Trump should be impeached. Congress needs to do their due diligence and not make what he did acceptable. He wouldn’t be president without Russia’s support.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The more I read of the report the more I think Trump should be impeached. Congress needs to do their due diligence and not make what he did acceptable. He wouldn’t be president without Russia’s support.

I’m with you and tbh they need to go a step further and put ALL trump voters in jail to stop fascism 

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I really shouldn't enjoy watching it as it's counter productive and unhealthy for the country , but after getting shouted down , vilified , demonized , labeled a bigot , a pos and just generally getting blamed for everything , simply for being White , going to work everyday , paying for everything , building everything and being a law abiding citizen who would like to have a say in things  for 8 years..... well ... fuck those pieces of shit , let em eat it for another 6 years

This will do nicely.  :bc:

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How about show us the “evidence” you are “reading”.  :lol:

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Should Clinton been impeached?

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Seriously? :lol:

its quite simple really.

1) he’s everything I hate about people, all wrapped up into one. No compassion, crooked, a cheat, a narcissist, a major liar, blame pointer, credit taker, elitist, a hypocrite. I could go on but I won’t  

2) you clowns got riled up about real stupid shit  when it came to Obama. You got mad when people insulted generals. You got mad when you thought people weren’t  being transparent. You got mad when you thought people were insulting soldiers. You got mad when people wanted to talk with dictators. You got mad when Obama, in front of the world, on stage, within mic distance of reporters, was talking to the former Russian President about having more abilities to bargain after the next election. Like it was something majorly secretive and crooked. You thought russia was our number one enemy. You thought the potus offering his opinion, when asked, about a major uprising in the country was awful and helping divide the country . You thought the potus should stay out of corporate affairs. I could go on and on again, but I think you got the point 

The fact that you can’t see why libs are irate at the POS in the WH, and you hacks who put him there, and still defend him? speaks volumes. Like you’re on the order of being brain dead in all honesty

Edited by Snoslinger

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You fucking lying pile of crap.  How could you want him impeached any more now than you have for the last 2.5 years.  You are a fucking idiot.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

its quite simple really.

1) he’s everything I hate about people, all wrapped up into one. No compassion, crooked, a cheat, a narcissist, a major liar, blame pointer, credit taker, elitist, a hypocrite. I could go on but I won’t  

2) you clowns got riled up about real stupid shit  when it came to Obama. You got mad when people insulted generals. You got mad when you thought people weren’t  being transparent. You got mad when you thought people were insulting soldiers. You got mad when people wanted to talk with dictators. You got mad when Obama, in front of the world, on stage, within mic distance of reporters, was talking to the former Russian President about he’d have more abilities after the next election. Like it was something majority secretive and crooked. You thought russia was our number one enemy. You thought the potus offering his opinion, when asked, about a major uprising in the country was awful and helping divide the country . You thought the potus should stay out of corporate affairs. I could go on and on again, but I think you got the point 

The fact that you can’t see why libs are irate at the POS in the WH, and you hacks who put them there....

speaks volumes. Like you’re on the order of being brain dead

We get it.  All the things you hate about Trump you loved about Obama.  You're a hack, wear it proudly.  

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

its quite simple really.

2) you clowns got riled up about real stupid shit  when it came to Obama. You got mad when people insulted generals. You got mad when you thought people weren’t  being transparent. You got mad when you thought people were insulting soldiers. You got mad when people wanted to talk with dictators. You got mad when Obama, in front of the world, on stage, within mic distance of reporters, was talking to the former Russian President about he’d have more abilities after the next election. Like it was something majority secretive and crooked. You thought russia was our number one enemy. You thought the potus offering his opinion, when asked, about a major uprising in the country was awful and helping divide the country . You thought the potus should stay out of corporate affairs. I could go on and on again, but I think you got the point 

The fact that you can’t see why libs are irate at the POS in the WH, and you hacks who put him there....

speaks volumes. Like you’re on the order of being brain dead in all honesty

News Flash politicians are slimy!!!!

This just in to the news desk breaking news...........Water is wet... More at 11.

Plus your number 1 point is what could be Chiseled onto the Grave stones of the Clinton's......Both of them. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

its quite simple really.

2) you clowns got riled up about real stupid shit  when it came to Obama. You got mad when people insulted generals. You got mad when you thought people weren’t  being transparent. You got mad when you thought people were insulting soldiers. You got mad when people wanted to talk with dictators. You got mad when Obama, in front of the world, on stage, within mic distance of reporters, was talking to the former Russian President about having more abilities to bargain after the next election. Like it was something majorly secretive and crooked. You thought russia was our number one enemy. You thought the potus offering his opinion, when asked, about a major uprising in the country was awful and helping divide the country . You thought the potus should stay out of corporate affairs. I could go on and on again, but I think you got the point 

The fact that you can’t see why libs are irate at the POS in the WH, and you hacks who put him there, and still defend him? speaks volumes. Like you’re on the order of being brain dead in all honesty

I find it amusing but not surprising that you think the level of discontent being anywhere near the same between those that didn't like Obama policies to those that hate every single thing about Trump.  Your point no 1 proves that.   

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

News Flash politicians are slimy!!!!

This just in to the news desk breaking news...........Water is wet... More at 11.

Plus your number 1 point is what could be Chiseled onto the Grave stones of the Clinton's......Both of them. 

Exhibit A. All the fake reasons you had to hate the Clintons, are on full display with trump, yet you love and cherish the man. 

I have been watching some interviews with Glen Greenwald (He Hates Trump with a Passion) about the failure of the Media and his summation really applies to Slinger and others.  He says the conspiracy theories over the last 2.5 years was a way to make yourself feel better about the loss of the 2016 election rather than face the tougher task of discussion about policy.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have been watching some interviews with Glen Greenwald (He Hates Trump with a Passion) about the failure of the Media and his summation really applies to Slinger and others.  He says the conspiracy theories over the last 2.5 years was a way to make yourself feel better about the loss of the 2016 election rather than face the tougher task of discussion about policy.   

Yep.  Greenwald nails it.  

19 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m not saying impeach him with hopes of actually impeaching him. Im saying do it for the exposure of him, as well as the rats that protect him, right around election time. Doing nothing but having hearing after hearing is a dumb idea. 

Then there’s the ethics value. No way in hell should a sitting president be allowed to get away with this shit. Our forefathers are turning over in their graves thanks to a bunch of dumb citizens.

and some people don't think the msm is not effective at brainwashing there sheep .

Exhibit A. All the fake reasons you had to hate the Clintons, are on full display with trump, yet you love and cherish the man. 

Cherish Trump? Oh I think your self delusional frame work on what constitutes a Hard core Trump supporter needs a redo.  I would add that you do Cherish the Clinton's as they are your first love in politics and no one forgets their first love.

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep.  Greenwald nails it.  

I thought for sure the Greenwald's of the media would keep a close eye on the movements of the Trump administration but instead he has been forced into this weird position where he is in a battle to save the position of journalist in the media. Again I expect Politicians to do things wrong but how are we to hold them accountable if their is no adults in the Press.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I find it amusing but not surprising that you think the level of discontent being anywhere near the same between those that didn't like Obama policies to those that hate every single thing about Trump.  Your point no 1 proves that.   

You’re one of the biggest fucking hacks in here. A welcher to boot. When that first bet was made between you and I , you were  convinced nobody in the trump admin did anything in regards to Russia. Nothing. Yet here we are. 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Cherish Trump? Oh I think your self delusional frame work on what constitutes a Hard core Trump supporter needs a redo.  I would add that you do Cherish the Clinton's as they are your first love in politics and no one forgets their first love.

Yes yes you are hard on trump daily :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You’re one of the biggest fucking hacks in here. A welcher to boot. When that first bet was made between you and I , you were  convinced nobody in the trump admin did anything in regards to Russia. Nothing. Yet here we are. 

Exactly! Trump is literally putin!

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Mueller agreed with Highmark.  So really you lost twice.  

Yes yes you are hard on trump daily :lol:

This whole obsession you have spent 2.5 years on is going to put Trump back in the Whitehouse for another 4 years.  Worse than that is as the investigation swings back the other way it is going to make Trump out to be the victim.