Impeach proceedings

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Do it you fucking dem cowards. Fuck this “high road” “the best way to beat him is to vote him out” line of BS. You let it go and it just fades away before election time. Pound the shit out of this for the next two years. The repukes not only would be doing it now, they would have started months, years ago. Quit going to a gun fight with a fucking butter knife

You are one fucked up dude.  Do you realize that you have developed mental health issues over a fake manufactured narrative? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Gold Member

It would keep all that we know, and more, out in the open. It would also drive trump crazy. The repukes did it over much less. 

So thats your end goal? Disruption with no point other than to disrupt?  :wtf:

• Thanks 1

Do it you fucking dem cowards. Fuck this “high road” “the best way to beat him is to vote him out” line of BS. You let it go and it just fades away before election time. Pound the shit out of this for the next two years. The repukes not only would be doing it now, they would have started months, years ago. Quit going to a gun fight with a fucking butter knife

I don't doubt it one bit.

But really at this point the Dems looks like little cry babies. If they begin impeachment proceedings and lose they are going to look like the biggest cunts ever. It could effect elections all over and for years to come. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I don't doubt it one bit.

But really at this point the Dems looks like little cry babies. If they begin impeachment proceedings and lose they are going to look like the biggest cunts ever. It could effect elections all over and for years to come. 

That's what slinger is hoping for.  He wants all Dems to look just like him.  :news: 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes the dems have been so quiet about it.  :lmao:

There is a better chance that you will vote for Trump than getting impeachment thru the house much less 67 votes in the Senate.  

I hope the do try though. 

Edited by Highmark

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

got I hope like he'll you sniveling looser cunts do it i cant tell you how much I hope they try it .

4 hours ago, DUMPY said:

You are one fucked up dude.  Do you realize that you have developed mental health issues over a fake manufactured narrative? 

no he still thinks the narutive is correct . it has become a religion like global warming for theses clowns 

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Help for him is only one phone call away...

deranged7056.jpeg

16 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I’m not saying impeach him with hopes of actually impeaching him. Im saying do it for the exposure of him, as well as the rats that protect him, right around election time. Doing nothing but having hearing after hearing is a dumb idea. 

Then there’s the ethics value. No way in hell should a sitting president be allowed to get away with this shit. Our forefathers are turning over in their graves thanks to a bunch of dumb citizens.

What is it you think would be exposed?     That they DID spy on him, they did use a fake dossier to try to remove him and in doing so have broken more ethics laws than i can imagine along the way..  and so much more.       WHAT shit?                get a grip guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't think I will ever fully understand what about Trump drives most on the he left into complete hysteria. They have lost any rational thoughts on the subject.

They were convinced he worked with Russia to sway the election. And all they have is a couple of Facebook ads. They bought into a false narrative and are even more pissed now - just look at the comments. Six more years of pouting and the “resistance”. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They were convinced he worked with Russia to sway the election. And all they have is a couple of Facebook ads. They bought into a false narrative and are even more pissed now - just look at the comments. Six more years of pouting and the “resistance”. 

It is the level of just plain anger towards Trump that I find puzzling. We have had unpopular president's in the past but never to the polarizing level of Trump. I am not even sure that some on the left understand their anger.

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is the level of just plain anger towards Trump that I find puzzling. We have had unpopular president's in the past but never to the polarizing level of Trump. I am not even sure that some on the left understand their anger.

Someone is talking back to them and they are not getting what they want .  It is really no more complicated than that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't think I will ever fully understand what about Trump drives most on the he left into complete hysteria. They have lost any rational thoughts on the subject.

They simply cannot accept people having different view from themselves. Look at how they act that is easy to understand. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They simply cannot accept people having different view from themselves. Look at how they act that is easy to understand. 

At the end of the day they are just dumb fucks :guzzle: All leftards are 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Momorider said:

At the end of the day they are just dumb fucks :guzzle: All leftards are 

Why don't you change your avatar to the Queen you shit eating fuckstain.