George Conway Calls For Impeachment

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How ya like my new car?  😸394C70C4-BE16-4A58-B1F5-D631A8E3FD32.thumb.jpeg.b8eeead4092bf0f09a475abffe976732.jpeg

Nice ride....I suppose.

I've  been permanently soured on BMW since owning an '06 M5. Total maintenance whore and unreliable junk. Hope you have better luck.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nice ride....I suppose.

I've  been permanently soured on BMW since owning an '06 M5. Total maintenance whore and unreliable junk. Hope you have better luck.

Worst gen of m5 ever right after what was prob the best. I shopped amg benzes and Ms several times in the early 00s but I just couldn't go back to a car. Last car I had in 97 was a 93 535.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Worst gen of m5 ever right after what was prob the best. 

I've heard that from others as well...... the Moped I  had when I was 15 had a better trans than that SMG junk. This car was so bad I will never get behind the wheel of another one.  

On 4/19/2019 at 4:51 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I would fuck Kellyanne everyday and twice on Sunday!!!!!

Agreed...I don't think she's bad at all.....especially when she talks about my penis

kellyanne-conway-5608c711-83a7-4ece-a1e2-663480d22b16.jpg.cf.jpeg

th-2.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I've heard that from others as well...... the Moped I  had when I was 15 had a better trans than that SMG junk. This car was so bad I will never get behind the wheel of another one.  

Wut?

21 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

When the explorer or Jeep dies I'm thinking of a cayenne s or X5 50. I just can't drive a car. 

As with Wollie's ride, ensure the auxiliary water pump has been swapped out.

Unsure if it has reached recall status or not.

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

As with Wollie's ride, ensure the auxiliary water pump has been swapped out.

Unsure if it has reached recall status or not.

Nephew works at West Springfield BMW in the service dept, and already ran the vin on this one checking its service history.  There is an oil line to each turbo replacement recall, and its got another 29000 miles and 18 months of warranty.  So if I find its got a light going off in the dash every couple months, ill just flush it.  Wife and I have had great luck with the 4 MBs weve owned, over 400,000 miles.   One of my insurance reps drives the exact same car she’s on her third CPO BMW 750 and she runs all over New England in them, and says hers has been really reliable. Getting 32 miles a gallon on the way to Maine was a real surprise to me. That’s pretty awesome. 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nephew works at West Springfield BMW in the service dept, and already ran the vin on this one checking its service history.  There is an oil line to each turbo replacement recall, and its got another 29000 miles and 18 months of warranty.  So if I find its got a light going off in the dash every couple months, ill just flush it.  Wife and I have had great luck with the 4 MBs weve owned, over 400,000 miles.   One of my insurance reps drives the exact same car she’s on her third CPO BMW 750 and she runs all over New England in them, and says hers has been really reliable. Getting 32 miles a gallon on the way to Maine was a real surprise to me. That’s pretty awesome. 

I've put 40k on it so far, and it was just the pump and a coil. Didn't necessarily have to do 8 but experience has taught me those come in waves.

Amazing how that motor will move such a big fucking tank around.

We got 27 and change mpg the other day on one of our long rides. Better than the fucking convertible, which blows my mind.

Having had both, my preference fell down on BMW. A finiky top, a what-were-they-thinking cup holder, mediocre sound system.... turned me off to what a higher end car should be. The 328i has been basically flawless over the 75k I've driven it.

Edited by Snake

On 4/20/2019 at 7:42 AM, DriftBusta said:

Does your wife dog you for all the time with your nose glued to your phone?  :🤡

She has one of the highest profile jobs in the country, all he has done is jump on her coat tails and cause her an excess of negative publicity.  Hes free to have his own opinion, but no one would even know who he was if Kelly Ann wasnt Trumps spokesman.  Hes a fuckin douche.

Yeah, he’s using his wife’s position for his own gain... At the expense of his wife. That’s scummy. It’s D.C, none of those fuckers have any morals or decency. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, he’s using his wife’s position for his own gain... At the expense of his wife. That’s scummy. It’s D.C, none of those fuckers have any morals or decency. 

That all may be true but you have to admit that two grown men...one of whom is President....having a name calling war on Twitter is fucking priceless! 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That all may be true but you have to admit that two grown men...one of whom is President....having a name calling war on Twitter is fucking priceless! 

Priceless , or pathetic?

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t deny that. It’s beneath the office.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Priceless , or pathetic?

Yes. Steven, you get things.