George Conway Calls For Impeachment

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have plenty and it's a valid question considering your comments...first of all his comments obviously haven't cost her anything and second I'm guessing he is a pretty sharp guy so why should he sit there like a cuck and keep his mouth shut. 

I don’t talk flat earth so it’s not valid. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t talk flat earth so it’s not valid. 

You don't talk it where...at home....at work....well fuck I don't blame you! :lmao:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh that's right....I forgot that's how it works. 

no but even your wife has the job she has you keep your pie hole shut.  end of story . unless there is a deep untold story going on .then he is just a bitter little man 

Just now, jammin said:

He needs to get locked in a closet with 10 bags of cheese puffs. 

Lock all 3 of them in a closet with some cheese puffs...wild, wild stuff.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah OK. 

Does your wife undermine you and crack jokes about you being a flat earther? :lmao:

Does your wife dog you for all the time with your nose glued to your phone?  :🤡

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have plenty and it's a valid question considering your comments...first of all his comments obviously haven't cost her anything and second I'm guessing he is a pretty sharp guy so why should he sit there like a cuck and keep his mouth shut. 

She has one of the highest profile jobs in the country, all he has done is jump on her coat tails and cause her an excess of negative publicity.  Hes free to have his own opinion, but no one would even know who he was if Kelly Ann wasnt Trumps spokesman.  Hes a fuckin douche.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Does your wife dog you for all the time with your nose glued to your phone?  :🤡

She has one of the highest profile jobs in the country, all he has done is jump on her coat tails and cause her an excess of negative publicity.  Hes free to have his own opinion, but no one would even know who he was if Kelly Ann wasnt Trumps spokesman.  Hes a fuckin douche.

Oh for fucks sake Mark just try and go one day without being a total trump ball lapper and you really shouldn't worry about my marital situation because A) I was talking to JT and B) You failed twice at it.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh for fucks sake Mark just try and go one day without being a total trump ball lapper and you really shouldn't worry about my marital situation because A) I was talking to JT and B) You failed twice at it.

:lol:  loves to dish but not get it back, jumps in conversations all the time hes not a part of, then wants to lecture me for the same.  Definition:  Hypocrite.   Been with my lovely wife for 11 years now, want to start talking about failure?  We can if youd like. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  loves to dish but not get it back, jumps in conversations all the time hes not a part of, then wants to lecture me for the same.  Definition:  Hypocrite.   Been with my lovely wife for 11 years now, want to start talking about failure?  We can if youd like. :lol: 

Go ahead Mark...failed business, failed marriages, failed friendships over politics...anything else? 

The fact that you don't find anything funny about the feud between the Conways and Trump says a lot about you ya fucking hack. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...GMAFB...Conway is a Conservative lawyer and what did he say that is incorrect? 

Nothing.

13 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Can you imagine the dinner table conversation in that household?

Can you imagine the book deal she is going to get when she leaves the admin, she could get $50 million......YUUGE money, all is well in the Conway house.

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go ahead Mark...failed business, failed marriages, failed friendships over politics...anything else? 

The fact that you don't find anything funny about the feud between the Conways and Trump says a lot about you ya fucking hack. 

Why would I think its funny?  I think George Conway is a fucking jerk for inserting himself directly opposite of his wife, into the national conversation, even if I agree with his politics.  As far as your characterizations of me, think what you want.   I have countless friendships with people who respect me, live in a beautiful home and have an awesome job, so I dont let things like you mentioned define me.   How ya like my new car?  😸394C70C4-BE16-4A58-B1F5-D631A8E3FD32.thumb.jpeg.b8eeead4092bf0f09a475abffe976732.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Why would I think its funny?  I think George Conway is a fucking jerk for inserting himself directly opposite of his wife, into the national conversation, even if I agree with his politics.  As far as your characterizations of me, think what you want.   I have countless friendships with people who respect me, live in a beautiful home and have an awesome job, so I dont let things like you mentioned define me.   How ya like my new car?  😸394C70C4-BE16-4A58-B1F5-D631A8E3FD32.thumb.jpeg.b8eeead4092bf0f09a475abffe976732.jpeg

Nice car! 7??

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For a guy who claims to never brag that seems like a brag. :Snack:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

For a guy who claims to never brag that seems like a brag. :Snack:

Well when you regularly get called a failure sometimes you need to set the record straight.  Speaking of which, when are you gonna take those fish hooks out of your wallet and go buy a big German cruiser?  You can afford it.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well when you regularly get called a failure sometimes you need to set the record straight.  Speaking of which, when are you gonna take those fish hooks out of your wallet and go buy a big German cruiser?  You can afford it.

When the explorer or Jeep dies I'm thinking of a cayenne s or X5 50. I just can't drive a car. 

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

When the explorer or Jeep dies I'm thinking of a cayenne s or X5 50. I just can't drive a car. 

When I pasted a deer a couple years back, my body shop gave me a loaner car.  It was freaky.  It felt like I was about to be run over at any minute. Couldn’t see a fucking thing either.  Fuck that shit.  When I got my truck back it felt like a big rig!

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When I pasted a deer a couple years back, my body shop gave me a loaner car.  It was freaky.  It felt like I was about to be run over at any minute. Couldn’t see a fucking thing either.  Fuck that shit.  When I got my truck back it felt like a big rig!

I've gotten used to the SUV and don't see ever going back to a truck.  3 year old off lease CPO is the only way I can see getting any euro vehicle now that they are all turbos.  Coworkers buddy picked up a non CPO a8 4.0t and 3 months later got a 9k bill when there were motor issues. Buddy is the one that got me looking at cayennes he has a toureg tdi he is going to sell and we went and looked at some Porsche before that I was thinking gle550