George Conway Calls For Impeachment

• Platinum Contributing Member

Kellyanns conservative lawyer husband makes a good case for impeachment not to mention he really hates the fucking guy. :lol:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/19/george-conway-impeach-trump-1282894?cid=apn

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My conspiracy theory. He’s fucking fat and ugly. I think Trump is giving the business to Kellyann. She’s bonable as long as she doesn’t speak. Plus it would be hilarious if that’s the real reason he hates Trump so much. 

Something greasy is definitely going on and I was thinking the same thing and it also has to be the reason she is one of the three people that have survived Trumps tantrums and erratic behavior. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

My conspiracy theory. He’s fucking fat and ugly. I think Trump is giving the business to Kellyann. She’s bonable as long as she doesn’t speak. Plus it would be hilarious if that’s the real reason he hates Trump so much. 

Merca. Now we know what your idea of bonable is. 

If Trump went from that playboy skank

to this skank yeeesh. 

01753B73-9F45-4A49-AFE1-23F46957EC41.jpeg

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

X2 , and good for him :lol:  

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Something greasy is definitely going on and I was thinking the same thing and it also has to be the reason she is one of the three people that have survived Trumps tantrums and erratic behavior. :lol:

Alright , I should have said x3 instead of 2 . And x2 on being as jealous as you are :lol: :lol:  

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What a disgrace he is. Can you imagine having a high profile wife and undermining credibility by acting like this asshole 

Haha...GMAFB...Conway is a Conservative lawyer and what did he say that is incorrect? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

It’s irrelevant you don’t undermine your wife. 

Yeah OK. 

Does your wife undermine you and crack jokes about you being a flat earther? :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He doesn’t like Drumpf, therefore, he’s a libtard snowflake. Duh. 

Oh that's right....I forgot that's how it works. 

Trump ain't boning her but without question neither is he.   She probably works 16 hrs a day and is boning someone in the SS that he blames on Trump.  

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Kellyanns conservative lawyer husband makes a good case for impeachment not to mention he really hates the fucking guy. :lol:

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/19/george-conway-impeach-trump-1282894?cid=apn

Can you imagine the dinner table conversation in that household?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah OK. 

Does your wife undermine you and crack jokes about you being a flat earther? :lmao:

When you have nothing else resort to flat earth attacks 😊👍🏻

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

When you have nothing else resort to flat earth attacks 😊👍🏻

I have plenty and it's a valid question considering your comments...first of all his comments obviously haven't cost her anything and second I'm guessing he is a pretty sharp guy so why should he sit there like a cuck and keep his mouth shut.