Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano took a sharply critical view of President Trump after the release of the Mueller report on Thursday, saying that the evidence in the report “might be enough to prosecute” him and that even if not, there was abundant evidence that Trump has behaved in a less than presidential manner.

“Depending on how you look at them, there might be enough to prosecute, but the attorney general has decided it’s not enough to prosecute,” Napolitano said during a monologue on his Fox Nation series “Judge Napolitano’s Chambers.” “But it did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so. That’s not good in the president of the United States.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fox-news-andrew-napolitano-says-132825361.html

LOL who says what is and what is not presidential?? Also, id love to see how any of these asshole would act if they were president and a Speical Consol was appointed over a bull shit claim 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump is a POS and I think most realize that...whether or not the House Dems pursue impeachment or if any of this affects his Presidency going forward remains to be seen.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Trump is the president so what ever he does is presidential it's a rather straight forward concept  :flush:

That is one of dumbest things I have read in awhile. 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump is a POS and I think most realize that...whether or not the House Dems pursue impeachment or if any of this affects his Presidency going forward remains to be seen.

Yep. If anyone thought there wouldnt be damaging info in the report they are living a pipe dream. But the scope of the investigation was for collusion with the Russian govt or conspiracy whatever you want to call it. i have never and still dont believe that charge is valid in the scope that it changed anything with the election. 

Now if you want to argue that foreign govts should have no influence in our elections or govt then I am all for that but historically and currently there is plenty of foreign govt influence. Just look at all of the foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation...  :news: