Jerry Nadler 1998 and Now

• Platinum Contributing Member

Maybe there  are differences in the law but can someone explain to me why in 1998 he insisted The Starr Report remain secret yet today he wants the entire unredacted Mueller Report released.....hmmmmmm.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe there  are differences in the law but can someone explain to me why in 1998 he insisted The Starr Report remain secret yet today he wants the entire unredacted Mueller Report released.....hmmmmmm.

Politics. 

I'm still waiting for the fully unredacted Rosentein memo to Mueller.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Politics. 

I'm still waiting for the fully unredacted Rosentein memo to Mueller.  

I realize that just wondering if Slinger or MC have some insight.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This was addressed with jtssrx. He didn’t want the full starr report going to the public, just congress, prematurely . Now he wants the full report to go to certain members of congress. He understands things need to be redacted .  

On 4/2/2019 at 6:01 PM, Snoslinger said:

Congress already had the report at that time, and he was giving reasons not to release it to the public.  Big difference in what’s going on now.

another jtssrx thread fail. Who’d have thunk?

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

This was addressed with jtssrx. He didn’t want the full starr report going to the public, just congress, prematurely . Now he wants the full report to go to certain members of congress. He understands things need to be redacted .  

wait..

I thought he demanded a fully unredacted report on April 1?

How does he understand some needs to be redacted?

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Two completely different situations.   By his mandate Starr reported to congress.   He [Nadler] was trying to stop that.   Mueller reports to the AG.   So yes he was being political then to now.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Two completely different situations.   By his mandate Starr reported to congress.   He [Nadler] was trying to stop that.   Mueller reports to the AG.   So yes he was being political then to now.  

Congress already had the report at that time 

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

he didn't say that

Dumb fuck

I’m surprised you have the brain power to feed yourself. Why in the fuck would this guy want to jeopardize ongoing investigations?

"I am open to working with the Department to reach a reasonable accommodation for access to these materials, however I cannot accept any proposal which leaves most of Congress in the dark, as they grapple with their duties of legislation, oversight and constitutional accountability," Nadler said in a statement.

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not to everyone you dumb fuck

Maybe the classified information but the stuff on GJ that didn't lead to a indictment congress has no authority to see.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe the classified information but the stuff on GJ that didn't lead to a indictment congress has no authority to see.  

No part of the report should be completely hidden from everyone in congress. Jesus I cant believe the shit you deem acceptable these days

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No part of the report should be completely hidden from everyone in congress. Jesus I cant believe the shit you deem acceptable these days

You think congress has the right to everything and anything.  :lol:  Well I don't.  

The legal standard in this country is that you do not release information related to grand jury testimony if no indictment is filed.  

If you were being investigated for sexually abusing children and a grand jury found no evidence should those details be information congress can look at?  Be aware congress can subpoena basically anyone it wants.  

Congress has oversight powers but even those powers should be limited. 

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not all of congress. 

:lol:  So certain members of congress have the right to see ANYTHING in this country?  

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

No you dumb fuck, the president should be completely unchecked and above the law. Go fuck yourself

He wasn't unchecked, in fact far from it.   The dems have EVERYTHING they need to move forward with an impeachment vote.   Why not just do it?   

The GJ system is a group of ones own peers who says there is or is not a crime here.  That should stand for something in this country even if it involves people around the President.   The special prosecutor system was set up by Janet Reno and no dem had an issue with how it ran things until now when they didn't like the results.  

I have to laugh because poor little Schiffslinger is getting worked up again.  :lol:  

schiff-bug-eyes-620x566.jpg

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Becuase he's an ignorant FAT stupid fuck. The Democrats actually passed legislation after the Starr Special consol to block the release of these reports. These are the rules Barr is following

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know why, the letter behind the President's last name.  :bc:

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He wasn't unchecked, in fact far from it.   The dems have EVERYTHING they need to move forward with an impeachment vote.   Why not just do it?   

The GJ system is a group of ones own peers who says there is or is not a crime here.  That should stand for something in this country even if it involves people around the President.   The special prosecutor system was set up by Janet Reno and no dem had an issue with how it ran things until now when they didn't like the results.  

I have to laugh because poor little Schiffslinger is getting worked up again.  :lol:  

schiff-bug-eyes-620x566.jpg

Right...if they are so concerned about what they perceive as Trumps illegal actions they would pursue impeachment but Pelosi is more concerned with politics and election results.