Trump Suggests Ex-WH Lawyer Don McGahn Fabricated Evidence in 'Total Bullsh*t' Mueller Report

On 4/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, Mainecat said:

He’s gonna say something about meeting with Russians so they could help me win the election.....he’s so fuckin stupid.

He already admitted he fired Comey because he was investigating him for conspiring with Russia on National TV.

Hes fuckin clueless like his dumb ass supporters here.

lol oh the fact you are calling any one stupid after the display you have put on for the last 2 years is,fucking pricless. 

I get it you and the shitslinger can't see it but trust me every one around you can 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol oh the fact you are calling any one stupid after the display you have put on for the last 2 years is,fucking pricless. 

I get it you and the shitslinger can't see it but trust me every one around you can 

Imagine what it must be like at home right now ? 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

the non stop fidgeting and running around looking for his glasses . . I feal sorry for the people at the bank who get 15 calls a day asking if they have seen his savings passbook 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I remember back in the Slick Willy Days getting worked up over his antics and bullshit...listening to Limbaugh, Hannity....Dick Morris spewing his book selling blather all over the place and thinking they how can people not see it...there is no way he will win reelection....and even then as a young hothead I never got as worked up, angry and psychotic like Slinger is now...SMH. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I remember back in the Slick Willy Days getting worked up over his antics and bullshit...listening to Limbaugh, Hannity....Dick Morris spewing his book selling blather all over the place and thinking they how can people not see it...there is no way he will win reelection....and even then as a young hothead I never got as worked up, angry and psychotic like Slinger is now...SMH. 

Fuck slick Willy was a saint compared to trump and Hillary. She was the evil one from the time they got together he just liked getting his dick wet 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Fuck slick Willy was a saint compared to trump and Hillary. She was the evil one from the time they got together he just liked getting his dick wet 

Sure but you remember the furor being drummed up by the likes of Rush and Hannity and yeah she was included as well with the Rose Law Firm shit ect....point is that I was in my late 20's and though that stuff really mattered....now I realize it's just a dog and pony show to keep the voters distracted while they loot the joint. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Listen to you.  Clintons are a package deal and are measured as such.  Please define for us how and what Trump has done to enrich himself since being elected president, and tell us again how that works in comparison to 40 years of the Clintons sucking from the public trough.  Fail.  Quit trying so hard.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to you.  Clintons are a package deal and are measured as such.  Please define for us how and what Trump has done to enrich himself since being elected president, and tell us again how that works in comparison to 40 years of the Clintons sucking from the public trough.  Fail.  Quit trying so hard.

Carry that water you geriatric dick biter lolz

• Gold Member
14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

They can pull the “well I like some of the things he is trying to do” card all fucking day long but it is of no value. This place has always been heavily biased with some hackery, but many have taken it to a whole new level since trump. off the charts. What’s it done is make any of their future arguments valueless. Trump has fully exposed many. 

bmq2te.jpg

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No but theriously, ranking Trump in between both Clintons is just ridiculous.

Yah....thats dumb. Honestly the Bush Cheney regime makes them all look like kids eating lollipops

• Like 1

Willy was the best president of the last 30 years. Making millions for giving speeches I have no issue with, he was out of office young didn't go in rich so he took advantage of the opportunies.  I have zero issue with him and the Clinton foundation but it should have excluded her from any public position as it's a clear conflict of interest. She is the evil one he's a fairly normal guy who got some power and wanted to bang bitches.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Willy was the best president of the last 30 years. Making millions for giving speeches I have no issue with, he was out of office young didn't go in rich so he took advantage of the opportunies.  I have zero issue with him and the Clinton foundation but it should have excluded her from any public position as it's a clear conflict of interest. She is the evil one he's a fairly normal guy who got some power and wanted to bang bitches.

Fairly normal aside from all the raping

On 4/19/2019 at 9:46 AM, Mainecat said:

Donnie dumb ass...

Trump Suggests Ex-WH Lawyer Don McGahn Fabricated Evidence in 'Total Bullsh*t' Mueller Report

Source: Mediaite

President Donald Trump commented directly on the findings released Thursday by Special Counsel Robert Mueller via his favorite social media platform. And he appears to be accusing his former White House counsel Don McGahn of fabricated the notes at the root of some of the most damning evidence of obstruction of justice detailed in the 448-page report. 

Changing the dismissive terminology surrounding the nearly two-year investigation, going from “witch hunt” to now, the “Crazy Mueller Report,” Trump said that “statements made by certain people” are “fabricated & totally untrue.” He then warned “watch out for people that take so-called notes,” claiming that “the notes never existed.” 

Trump added that he did not agree to an interview with Mueller’s team, because he felt some of the statements made about him were “total bullshit.” 

One of the most damning details regarding obstruction is the news that Trump asked Don McGahn to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, but McGahn refused. McGahn’s detailed notes from these meetings support the allegation. 

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-suggests-ex-white-house-lawyer-don-mcgahn-fabricated-evidence-in-total-bullsht-mueller-report/

Must be one of those “great people “ that Trump surrounds himself with.