Trump Suggests Ex-WH Lawyer Don McGahn Fabricated Evidence in 'Total Bullsh*t' Mueller Report

Donnie dumb ass...

Trump Suggests Ex-WH Lawyer Don McGahn Fabricated Evidence in 'Total Bullsh*t' Mueller Report

Source: Mediaite

President Donald Trump commented directly on the findings released Thursday by Special Counsel Robert Mueller via his favorite social media platform. And he appears to be accusing his former White House counsel Don McGahn of fabricated the notes at the root of some of the most damning evidence of obstruction of justice detailed in the 448-page report. 

Changing the dismissive terminology surrounding the nearly two-year investigation, going from “witch hunt” to now, the “Crazy Mueller Report,” Trump said that “statements made by certain people” are “fabricated & totally untrue.” He then warned “watch out for people that take so-called notes,” claiming that “the notes never existed.” 

Trump added that he did not agree to an interview with Mueller’s team, because he felt some of the statements made about him were “total bullshit.” 

One of the most damning details regarding obstruction is the news that Trump asked Don McGahn to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, but McGahn refused. McGahn’s detailed notes from these meetings support the allegation. 

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-suggests-ex-white-house-lawyer-don-mcgahn-fabricated-evidence-in-total-bullsht-mueller-report/

now mcgahn will be the latest person thrown under the trump short bus. death threats and other ridicule will surely follow. the more i think about this fucking idiot, the less blame i can put on him, although it's still alot. it's his fucking dumb supporters that feed him, that makes him continue with the insanity. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

He doesn’t know when to shut his mouth. He’s gonna implicate himself and he’s to fuckin stupid to know it.

as long as he has alot of brain dead supporters, and pussies in congress too scared to do anything because of riducule by those brain dead supporters, it'll keep happening. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

now mcgahn will be the latest person thrown under the trump short bus. death threats and other ridicule will surely follow. the more i think about this fucking idiot, the less blame i can put on him, although it's still alot. it's his fucking dumb supporters that feed him, that makes him continue with the insanity. 

You're crying inside. Let it out. A good cry will make all things better. :lol2: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

as long as he has alot of brain dead supporters, and pussies in congress too scared to do anything because of riducule by those brain dead supporters, it'll keep happening. 

He’s gonna say something about meeting with Russians so they could help me win the election.....he’s so fuckin stupid.

He already admitted he fired Comey because he was investigating him for conspiring with Russia on National TV.

Hes fuckin clueless like his dumb ass supporters here.

49 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He’s gonna say something about meeting with Russians so they could help me win the election.....he’s so fuckin stupid.

He already admitted he fired Comey because he was investigating him for conspiring with Russia on National TV.

Hes fuckin clueless like his dumb ass supporters here.

Change your pants pants shitter, I can smell your stupidity from here you senile mindless fucking imbicile :finger2:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Donnie dumb ass...

Source: Mediaite

President Donald Trump commented directly on the findings released Thursday by Special Counsel Robert Mueller via his favorite social media platform. And he appears to be accusing his former White House counsel Don McGahn of fabricated the notes at the root of some of the most damning evidence of obstruction of justice detailed in the 448-page report. 

Changing the dismissive terminology surrounding the nearly two-year investigation, going from “witch hunt” to now, the “Crazy Mueller Report,” Trump said that “statements made by certain people” are “fabricated & totally untrue.” He then warned “watch out for people that take so-called notes,” claiming that “the notes never existed.” 

Trump added that he did not agree to an interview with Mueller’s team, because he felt some of the statements made about him were “total bullshit.” 

One of the most damning details regarding obstruction is the news that Trump asked Don McGahn to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, but McGahn refused. McGahn’s detailed notes from these meetings support the allegation. 

Read more: https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-suggests-ex-white-house-lawyer-don-mcgahn-fabricated-evidence-in-total-bullsht-mueller-report/

News today to the left.   Something appears so it must be true.   MC and Schiffslinger eat it up.  :lol:  

"Trump suggests."   :lol:   

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Donnie at this point should wipe his brow be thankful he was exonerated and STFU. But we all know he won't and his supporters will eat it up. 

I agree. But to be fair the Dems in Congress won't lay off this either and they should. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You ignore every trump one but for 8 years complained about Obie's 

youre god damn right.

If the Kenyan was treated anywhere close to the trump has been treated you and your ilk be having a coronary.

fuck him

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Donnie at this point should wipe his brow be thankful he was exonerated and STFU. But we all know he won't and his supporters will eat it up. 

Yep

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have said all along that Trumps mouth is his own worst enemy but we’ll see what all of this amounts to. 

Yep

5 minutes ago, jammin said:

I'd say he's been drinking but he doesnt drink.  He should just zip it and lay off twitter. 

couldn't agree more. His mouth gets him into more trouble than need be.

If he STFU hed be winning even more so.

But he wont.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

youre god damn right.

If the Kenyan was treated anywhere close to the trump has been treated you and your ilk be having a coronary.

fuck him

You guys treated Obie just like the lefts treating Trump's. Fuck only reason I am consistent is they both suck and are complete disappointments.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Why should he be thankful? Same question goes to jammin. And spare us your fucking bullshit about this being the same as the repukes and Obama earlier. Grow a set or stfu for crying out loud

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You guys treated Obie just like the lefts treating Trump's. Fuck only reason I am consistent is they both suck and are complete disappointments.

maybe be so..

but the fucking media sure isn't the same.

Why didn't they ever call the Kenyan out for LYING?

Yeah they both suck

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why should he be thankful? Same question goes to jammin. And spare us your fucking bullshit about this being the same as the repukes and Obama earlier. Grow a set or stfu for crying out loud

ttt

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I agree but I think he should take it a step further and address the American people in prime time.   

I'm not suggesting a Mueller or Dem bashing but something to the extent "mistakes were made on all sides."   Lets get to work for a better America.  

Then I get thinking of how bad he was fucked over on this whole thing and I think he should still go after every fucking one of them.