whats next?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

We get to hear more damaging details from mueller himself, then we get to watch the gop’s supposed patriots, supposed constitutionalists, protect their traitor in chief.  

so what he said in the report will be different than what he tells congress?

Pretty sure he will repeat

No collusion no indictments no nothing.

Close your eyes and tell me what you see

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

so what he said in the report will be different than what he tells congress?

Pretty sure he will repeat

No collusion no indictments no nothing.

Close your eyes and tell me what you see

Poor dopo. I can see why you want this to swept under the rug, after all the damaging info we learned yesterday. No worries, your traitor in chief will soon be out on the road, feeding your empty mellon with more lies again. Like “ i’m completely exonerated”

:lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor dopo. I can see why you want this to swept under the rug, after all the damaging info we learned yesterday. No worries, your traitor in chief will soon be out on the road, feeding your empty mellon with more lies again. Like “ i’m completely exonerated”

:lol:

what would that be?

:lmao:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

We get to hear more damaging details from mueller himself, then we get to watch the gop’s supposed patriots, supposed constitutionalists, protect their traitor in chief.  

I got an idea of Slinger. Sign off of the internet go get the Mueller report and read it. Then come back with your own thoughts rather than something you have gleaned from CNN. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Pete said:

No collusion no charges no indictments...

Whats next?

besides all the crying and frothing at the mouth

:lmao:

Fucking losers

The Horowitz report then hopefully another special prosecutor to take care of all that because he can only make recommendations.  :pc:

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Can you not see what a bad idea it is to bring Mueller to Congress to testify? 

15 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Can you not see what a bad idea it is to bring Mueller to Congress to testify? 

lemme guess, exposing the dems for all the corruption in the fisa process? all the corruption in the fake investigation? :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

lemme guess, exposing the dems for all the corruption in the fisa process? all the corruption in the fake investigation? :lol:

No for putting a face on the report. As it sits now the report is just a phone book that no one will read but after you question Mueller on TV it will have weight. Right now the Dems are just going against Barr but after Mueller speaks that will all change. This is a tactical misstep.