Read the Mueller report yourself here

• Gold Member

MC....  I much prefer to have you or slinger tell us what you think....  then I know what you think and believe.  I then know the actual truth is the opposite as you guys have been 100% wrong for over 2 years now you commie fucktard.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

MC....  I much prefer to have you or slinger tell us what you think....  then I know what you think and believe.  I then know the actual truth is the opposite as you guys have been 100% wrong for over 2 years now you commie fucktard.

:kneebash:

:lol:

Edited by Mikeadoo
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Read the report and make your decision. Letting a news outlet tell you what to think is so retarded.

Hey Ben read the part about Seth Rich.

:lol:

You didn’t read a fucking thing. You were told what to believe and that is that.  Lie to yourself if you want.  NOT A SOUL HERE BELIEVES OTHERWISE.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just added Volume 2 which is basically full evidence and a plan for congress to proceed with multiple charges of obstruction.

Sweet fuck!  :lol:

”Full evidence”

SWEEEET FUCK!!!!  Swisher Sweets has shit his pants and his brains were in there!!!!

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just added Volume 2 which is basically full evidence and a plan for congress to proceed with multiple charges of obstruction.

Wait, someone is giving congress a plan or is it explaining to YOU how congress should proceed.  Are you being led around by the nose and be told what to believe, because it sounds like it.

Has anyone checked in on Snow Rider, AFJ, spin dry? I'm concerned about the boys. Those guys are leaving Slinger in the wind swinging wildly. Not very good team players in my opinion

Edited by s pump
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Has anyone checked in on Snow Rider, AFJ, spin dry? I'm concerned about the boys. Those guys are leaving Slinger in the wind swinging wildly. Not very good team players in my opinion

Some accept losing more gracefully than others. :lol2:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Please, please God I hope they do.   :lol:  

18 minutes ago, s pump said:

I would expect Rider to be sedated at this point in his jacket with the buckles on the back. I like to think AFJ is out enjoying spring with the top down in his little convertible wind blowing through his one hair.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I would expect Rider to be sedated at this point in his jacket with the buckles on the back. I like to think AFJ is out enjoying spring with the top down in his little convertible wind blowing through his one hair.

No I doubt it. Greg's cheese has been slipping off his cracker for quite a while now. I'm pretty sure this put them over the edge. Wonder if he gets a discount being in the business and all.

Edited by s pump

39 minutes ago, s pump said:

No I doubt it. Greg's cheese has been slipping off his cracker for quite a while now. I'm pretty sure this put them over the edge. Wonder if he gets a discount being in the business and all.

I think they have run out of lies to perpetuate, or maybe they are just sick of the DNC lies and are sick of defending them.

Edited by racer254

On 4/19/2019 at 10:29 AM, s pump said:

Greg said something about going to the Caribbean for 10 days about 3 weeks ago .  Probly taking a break and enjoying the spring .   Hopefully the SR Retard is stuck in some quicksand somewhere and is slowly getting sucked under

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Greg said something about going to the Caribbean for 10 days about 3 weeks ago .  Probly taking a break and enjoying the spring .   Hopefully the SR Retard is stuck in some quicksand somewhere and is slowly getting sucked under

Yeah Gregs absence has nothing to do with this horseshit.

On 4/20/2019 at 6:39 AM, Mainecat said:

Almost through vol 1

Read it

really so you are saying you were spoon Fed your initial post then also just  vomiting up what you were told to beleve in your post at 757 then . nice when you admit go the world you are full if shit and don't even realize it lmfao .