Robert Mueller Obliterated The Trump/Russia Conspiracy Theories

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

Still believing the bullshit I see.   Hillary Clinton was never investigated like this...EVER. 

Whats interesting, is in Star's report on Bill Clinton on his investigation into obstruction of justice there were 11 counts of obstruction against Slick Willy, he was found 100% guilty on 5 of them.. Trump isnt found guilty on any of the obstruction charges but he is guilty..haha.. What a pathetic mess the dems are..Also Its a public record if anyone cares to do a little research...

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Pay no attention to one of the newer members of team dumb fuck. My god the little cunt is a bitter piece of shit these days. Which is odd, from a guy who should be a happy camper in retirement.

I think he’s like a guy who doesn’t listen to any advice from car experts about a piece of shit car he’s wanting to buy. He’s told it is a lemon, will break down on him, be a money pit. But he goes on and buys it anyway, and things turn out as he was warned. So instead of admitting he fucked up and dump the car, he keeps fixing it, keeps hiding the problems, keeps telling everyone how great it is, and comes up with excuse after excuse when it’s in the shop. I mean just look at the long list of items he wanted in his “car”. Did he get any of them?  

Oh My God. Take your made up story and shove it straight of your ass. You are an idiot. I know more about cars and everything mechanical than you ever will. Your metaphors always reflect more on you then the people you're directing them to.  

Everything you have stood for and said for the last 3 years is wrong. You are a liar. You make up bull shit stories and try to pass them off as fact. You are the dumbest hack on this forum. That is a fact. 

Losing the collusion bet has been hard on you. Time to take a break and reflect on where your life is headed. 

Now fuck off. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Whats interesting, is in Star's report on Bill Clinton on his investigation into obstruction of justice there were 11 counts of obstruction against Slick Willy, he was found 100% guilty on 5 of them.. Trump isnt found guilty on any of the obstruction charges but he is guilty..haha.. What a pathetic mess the dems are..Also Its a public record if anyone cares to do a little research...

The clintons are the worst family ever to get into the White House.  The precedent they have set put the bar very low for others to follow and get away with.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t get mad at me.  It’s not my fault that your President is a criminal. 

If the only reason he’s not in jail is that that he is being protected because he’s president..... then he just may be a criminal. 

Wherever youre getting your information from is shit.  Youre still getting lied to.  Now the real fun begins.  Nancy boy.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Pay no attention to one of the newer members of team dumb fuck. My god the little cunt is a bitter piece of shit these days. Which is odd, from a guy who should be a happy camper in retirement.

I think he’s like a guy who doesn’t listen to any advice from car experts about a piece of shit car he’s wanting to buy. He’s told it is a lemon, will break down on him, be a money pit. But he goes on and buys it anyway, and things turn out as he was warned. So instead of admitting he fucked up and dump the car, he keeps fixing it, keeps hiding the problems, keeps telling everyone how great it is, and comes up with excuse after excuse when it’s in the shop. I mean just look at the long list of items he wanted in his “car”. Did he get any of them?  

Jesus dude, i know youre a rock headed hack, but your wandering into the insane zone.  A small group of people who tried to subvert the results of the election and are going to be in deep shit soon.  Your car metaphors are cute, your narrative is the equivalent of a fucking Yugo.  Im going to rub your fucking nose in it too, along with the other half dozen fucking retards in this forum.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The clintons are the worst family ever to get into the White House.  The precedent they have set put the bar very low for others to follow and get away with.

It really did start unraveling from there.  Imagine who might be next on this “tit for tat” two party nightmare we have.

Assassinations are going to become cool again.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Adoptions, as I said long ago it was kids who were playing kinky, and at the end of the day it was the asshole who came up with shit like the adoptions :lol2:

Prosecutors don't exonerate you stupid penis headed FUCK but stupid fucks like you eat up that :bullshit: like it's your last meal, you are an fucking imbicile 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

It really did start unraveling from there.  Imagine who might be next on this “tit for tat” two party nightmare we have.

Yup.  Trump is spot on however, when he says this can never happen to a sitting president again.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wherever youre getting your information from is shit.  Youre still getting lied to.  Now the real fun begins.  Nancy boy.

Jesus dude, i know youre a rock headed hack, but your wandering into the insane zone.  A small group of people who tried to subvert the results of the election are going to be in deep shit soon.  Your car metaphors are cute, your narrative is the equivalent of a fucking Yugo.

yup

bank on it

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh My God. Take your made up story and shove it straight of your ass. You are an idiot. I know more about cars and everything mechanical than you ever will. Your metaphors always reflect more on you then the people you're directing them to.  

Everything you have stood for and said for the last 3 years is wrong. You are a liar. You make up bull shit stories and try to pass them off as fact. You are the dumbest hack on this forum. That is a fact. 

Losing the collusion bet has been hard on you. Time to take a break and reflect on where your life is headed. 

Now fuck off. 

Never anyone more :wrong: in the history or the interwebs than Snot 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Clinton was exonerated in more forceful terms yet you won’t let that go. 

There were no indictments against the Obama administration. 

When is trying to fire the guy investigating you not obstruction?

Hillary Clinton and Obama and their staffs have never faced the kind of investigations that Mueller was in charge of. The team Mueller put together was heavily weighted against Trump and they were allowed to use every instrument the law allowed to squeeze Trump's associates. Contrast that with the Hillary email investigations where everyone close to her was given immunity and still had a team of Lawyers at every interview. And just so we are clear the FBI did find a crime they just chose to change the language.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hillary Clinton and Obama and their staffs have never faced the kind of investigations that Mueller was in charge of. The team Mueller put together was heavily weighted against Trump and they were allowed to use every instrument the law allowed to squeeze Trump's associates. Contrast that with the Hillary email investigations where everyone close to her was given immunity and still had a team of Lawyers at every interview. And just so we are clear the FBI did find a crime they just chose to change the language.

Its as clear as the bright blue sky.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Damn...

Tom put the kibosh on several members here..:lmao:

Dems are in one hell of a mess now. HAHA

56 minutes ago, jammin said:

@AKIQPilot went full throttle in here.   :lol:    :bc: 

That seemed like a good old fashioned alcohol fueled beat down..:bc:.....it was glorious:ylsuper:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus dude, i know youre a rock headed hack, but your wandering into the insane zone.  A small group of people who tried to subvert the results of the election and are going to be in deep shit soon.  Your car metaphors are cute, your narrative is the equivalent of a fucking Yugo.  Im going to rub your fucking nose in it too, along with the other half dozen fucking retards in this forum.

you need a fucking mirror, and a brain. 

you have been telling us for years that hillary, obama, fisa judges, and others are going to the slammer. yet not a fucking thing.

i've been telling you russia meddled (fact), trump admin interacted with russia to help the meddling (fact), and trump was doing things to obstruct the investigation into it (fact).

yet here you are, saying i've been wrong? 

:lmao:    

the only thing you got right there was the fact that it was a metaphor. something your fellow dumb fuck pal, tom, cant even figure out these days. next time you two hook up i suggest you both go see a shrink, followed by a neurologist. maybe you can get a two-for-one deal somewhere.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That seemed like a good old fashioned alcohol fueled beat down..:bc:.....it was glorious:ylsuper:

Not one drop of alcohol of any kind. 

The libs on this forum are all a bunch a fucking liars. They base their entire existence on lies.  I felt like calling them out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The libs on this forum are all a bunch a fucking liars. They base their entire existence on lies.  I felt like calling them out. 

^^^^Truth Talker ^^^^ :news:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you need a fucking mirror, and a brain. 

you have been telling us for years that hillary, obama, fisa judges, and others are going to the slammer. yet not a fucking thing.

i've been telling you russia meddled (fact), trump admin interacted with russia to help the meddling (fact), and trump was doing things to obstruct the investigation into it (fact).

yet here you are, saying i've been wrong? 

:lmao:    

the only thing you got right there was the fact that it was a metaphor. something your fellow dumb fuck pal, tom, cant even figure out these days. next time you two hook up i suggest you both go see a shrink, followed by a neurologist. maybe you can get a two-for-one deal somewhere.

You are such a huge pussy that you cant even address me directly. Did I hurt your feelings?  Did I say something that upset you?  Only a total cunt would show up here day in and day out and lie his ass off like you do. 

What the fuck is wrong with you. Why are you so afraid of addressing me directly. The wounds I inflicted should be healed up by now. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jammin said:

@AKIQPilot went full throttle in here.   :lol:    :bc: 

:bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I love it when Tom's all jacked up on Mountain Dew.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yeah,  because if it's one thing Trumpsters hate it's lies....

You could be more clueless but you'd be in a coma.

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are such a huge pussy that you cant even address me directly. Did I hurt your feelings?  Did I say something that upset you?  Only a total cunt would show up here day in and day out and lie his ass off like you do. 

What the fuck is wrong with you. Why are you so afraid of addressing me directly. The wounds I inflicted should be healed up by now. 

Go easy... he is in mourning.

• Haha 1