Robert Mueller Obliterated The Trump/Russia Conspiracy Theories

2 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Imagine still believing in collusion after the collusion god said there’s no collusion :lol: 

Losing the collusion bet has to be the most humiliating thing ever for dumb fuck slinger. :lol2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Adoptions, as I said long ago it was kids who were playing kinky, and at the end of the day it was the asshole who came up with shit like the adoptions :lol2:

That doesn’t seem like the type of things anyone would want their President to be tied up in. 

At the very least the US ended up with the President Putin wanted. Trump did his best to obstruct justice.  Only his staff stopped him from going further.  Had his staff followed his orders how guilty would Trump be?  

Anyway it’s funny to watch how low Republicans will go to defend Trump. 

21 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Imagine still believing in collusion after the collusion god said there’s no collusion :lol: 

The list of stuff Trump has done is 100 times worse than anything Trudeau has been accused of. You should just shut the fuck up. In fact no Canadian politician has ever been one tenth as dirty as Trump. Yet you lick his ballsack with gusto. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

The list of stuff Trump has done is 100 times worse than anything Trudeau has been accused of. You should just shut the fuck up. In fact no Canadian politician has ever been one tenth as dirty as Trump. Yet you lick his ballsack with gusto. 

Trump has done nothing. There’s not even a single charge on him  :lol: 

but by all means keep fingering your butthole over it 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Trump has done nothing. There’s not even a single charge on him  :lol: 

but by all means keep fingering your butthole over it 

Sure dumb dumb. You keep repeating that like it’s true. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shut the fuck up you stupid pile of shit. My god you’re a fucking moron. Jesus. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Damn...

Tom put the kibosh on several members here..:lmao:

Dems are in one hell of a mess now. HAHA

Just wait until the next election. :lmao: They’re going to completely implode when orange man bad gets re elected.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Shut the fuck up you stupid pile of shit. My god you’re a fucking moron. Jesus. 

Don’t get mad at me.  It’s not my fault that your President is a criminal. 

If the only reason he’s not in jail is that that he is being protected because he’s president..... then he just may be a criminal. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t get mad at me.  It’s not my fault that your President is a criminal. 

If the only reason he’s not in jail is that that he is being protected because he’s president..... then he just may be a criminal. 

Pay no attention to one of the newer members of team dumb fuck. My god the little cunt is a bitter piece of shit these days. Which is odd, from a guy who should be a happy camper in retirement.

I think he’s like a guy who doesn’t listen to any advice from car experts about a piece of shit car he’s wanting to buy. He’s told it is a lemon, will break down on him, be a money pit. But he goes on and buys it anyway, and things turn out as he was warned. So instead of admitting he fucked up and dump the car, he keeps fixing it, keeps hiding the problems, keeps telling everyone how great it is, and comes up with excuse after excuse when it’s in the shop. I mean just look at the long list of items he wanted in his “car”. Did he get any of them?  

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Pay no attention to one of the newer members of team dumb fuck. My god the little cunt is a bitter piece of shit these days. Which is odd, from a guy who should be a happy camper in retirement.

I think he’s like a guy who doesn’t listen to any advice from car experts about a piece of shit car he’s wanting to buy. He’s told it is a lemon, will break down on him, be a money pit. But he goes on and buys it anyway, and things turn out as he was warned. So instead of admitting he fucked up and dump the car, he keeps fixing it, keeps hiding the problems, keeps telling everyone how great it is, and comes up with excuse after excuse when it’s in the shop. I mean just look at the long list of items he wanted in his “car”. Did he get any of them?  

Sounds like someone that won't accept the Mueller report.  Excuses, excuses, excuses and won't admit being WRONG about collusion.  FFS man, get your shit together before calling out others.  Remember that last tax "riddle", take some lessons and learn from them instead of doubling down on the stupid.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Pay no attention to one of the newer members of team dumb fuck. My god the little cunt is a bitter piece of shit these days. Which is odd, from a guy who should be a happy camper I’m retirement.

I think he’s like a guy who doesn’t listen to any advice from car experts about a piece of shit car he’s wanting to buy. He’s told it is a lemon, will break down on him, be a money pit. But he goes on and buys it anyway, and things turn out as he was warned. So instead of admitting he fucked up and dump the car, he keeps fixing it keeps telling everyone how great it is, and comes up with excuse after excuse when it’s in the shop. I mean just look at the long list of items he wanted in his “car”. Did he get any of them?  

Really?? You want to use a metaphor with these fucktards?  You think they can figure out something a subtle as that?

I think you need to be more direct.  

For instance.  

I understand that as a Republican you value 

Christian family values

honesty 

service to your country.  

What in Trumps life made you think he would live up to your ideals?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I haven't read the report but I do think there will be stuff in there that makes Trump look like a pos but st the end of the day that wasn't the mandate Mueller was given. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Really?? You want to use a metaphor with these fucktards?  You think they can figure out something a subtle as that?

For instance.  

Christian family values

honesty 

service to your country.  

Apply that to 99% of politicians in this country and then STFU.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

For instance.  

Christian family values

honesty 

service to your country.  

Thinks I voted for Trump as "Man of the Year".

• Thanks 1

The people who peddled the collusion narrative will never admit anything but collusion.  They will never admit that the Trump did nothing illegal.  They still need to show that they are intellectually elite in the minds of their followers. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Apply that to 99% of politicians in this country and then STFU.

That is a ridiculous cop out. 

False equalivancy. 

Republicans practice that all the time.

smear Kerry for his service even though he actually went to Vietnam vs George Bush using family ties to stay stateside. 

Clinton and Obama told lies.  So it’s ok that  Donald is a habitual liar. 

Just now, racer254 said:

The people who peddled the collusion narrative will never admit anything but collusion.  They will never admit that the Trump did nothing illegal.  They still need to show that they are intellectually elite in the minds of their followers. 

Clinton was exonerated in more forceful terms yet you won’t let that go. 

There were no indictments against the Obama administration. 

When is trying to fire the guy investigating you not obstruction?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

When u don't.

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

For instance.  

Christian family values

honesty 

service to your country.  

This just shows your ignorance of our politics. None of that mattered. What mattered was after 8 years of Obama and dem rule most of this country wanted something different. And that wasn’t Hillary. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Still believing the bullshit I see.   Hillary Clinton was never investigated like this...EVER. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1