Mueller: Obstruction by Trump failed because others refused to "carry out orders"

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listening to CNN and it's pretty clear where this whole thing is headed next...they are literally giddy over Obstruction of Justice...SMH. 

Just setting themselves up for more nothing, more failure,  more disappointment and more meltdowns 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have known for years CNN is biased but good lord.....

The details in the report speak for themselves. You should completely break away from the gravitational pull the rww galaxy still has on you. The views of it from the other galaxy are astonishing!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some flack on CNN just admitted there was very little redaction in the report in the obstruction section...he begrudgingly gave Barr credit for that. Nadler is going to subpoena the entire unredacted report. 

These hacks on CNN really do make Fox look fair and balanced...holy fuck. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The details in the report speak for themselves. You should completely break away from the gravitational pull the rww galaxy still has on you. The views of it from the other galaxy are astonishing!

Sure Slinger.

Jerry Nadler is going to save us all....holy fuck. :smack:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You know, I gotta say..,.. I gave Smales a lot of shit about the bold, but obviously it isn't him.

It's you. Look at what you posted. You are so invested in the narrative and you need vindication. Because Smales agrees with some of your opinions, you NEED him to agree with all.

That is pathetic. You are pathetic.

Are you like this in real life, with your friends?

Do you have friends?

And my apologies to Jim... it's not him... it's you reaching out for a pacifier to calm you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Angus King is on CNN now.....he just made some comments about the Russians and Alyson Camerota jumped him and basically tried to put words in his mouth.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

You know, I gotta say..,.. I gave Smales a lot of shit about the bold, but obviously it isn't him.

It's you. Look at what you posted. You are so invested in the narrative and you need vindication. Because Smales agrees with some of your opinions, you NEED him to agree with all.

That is pathetic. You are pathetic.

Are you like this in real life, with your friends?

Do you have friends?

And my apologies to Jim... it's not him... it's you reaching out for a pacifier to calm you.

:lol: you are some piece of work dude. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

He is right though...you were all backslaps with me until I strayed from the narrative just a little.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm not the one actively trying to recruit members to change their opinions.

Read your post again.

Are you getting enough attention at home? May be put the computer up and interact with real people...

“I’m sorry smails, can we be friends? See what the other side is doing? They’re so petty. We over here don’t do that stuff “

:lol:

I was joking snake, you fucking idiot. I could care less what smails says or does, and he knows that for Christ’s sake.

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listening to CNN and it's pretty clear where this whole thing is headed next...they are literally giddy over Obstruction of Justice...SMH. 

They are also attacking Mueller...shocker.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Angus King is on CNN now.....he just made some comments about the Russians and Alyson Camerota jumped him and basically tried to put words in his mouth.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some flack on CNN just admitted there was very little redaction in the report in the obstruction section...he begrudgingly gave Barr credit for that. Nadler is going to subpoena the entire unredacted report. 

Thanks for keeping us up to date Walter Cronkite. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I'm not the one actively trying to recruit members to change their opinions.

Read your post again.

Are you getting enough attention at home? May be put the computer up and interact with real people...

:lol:“recruiting”

Just now, Snoslinger said:

“I’m sorry smails, can we be friends? See what the other side is doing? They’re so petty. We over here don’t do that stuff “

I was joking snake, you fucking idiot. I could care less what smails says or does, and he knows that for Christ’s sake.

sokRxJz.gif

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Thanks for keeping us up to date Walter Cronkite. :lol:

I was just thinking that...giving the play by play from the shitter! :lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The reality of this is amazing to see.  Fact is, the MSM left is giving Fox all the sound bites it can handle....they’ve outplayed the biased left from the start by simply pointing out the hypocrisy and complete unhinged idiocy.  Some of it is quite comical.

Still...sad this is what it’s come to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

CcO765s.gif

dude, if i actually cared what people thought of me i'd be going against my morals, like you and many others. doing things life defending a POS president who ridicules and slams war heroes, generals, handicapped people..... 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ive been tellin ya!  :lol:. :bc: 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

You mad bro?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ive been tellin ya!  :lol:. :bc: 

You mad bro?

not in the least. watching you junior high kids waving your pompoms is entertaining as hell. why else would i come here so often? it's certainly not to get some good intellect from you.  :bc: