Mueller: Obstruction by Trump failed because others refused to "carry out orders"

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I'd vote D if there was any discussion of cutting spending and stop pandering to the small amount of the population constantly. 

My values have never changed as long as these boards have been around on most topics

Balance the budget

Cut the military

Stop fucking blowing up shithole countries in the name of bringing democracy

Immigration is good if they want to live to our ideals not try to turn us into where they left

Kids who have never known another life should not be sent home

Abortion is a woman's choice and should be encouraged for those who are financially unable to care for a kid themselves

We should help this who have suffered a hardship but that should be limited not a way of life. #1 priority there is the kids 

Id to vote and college kids should not be able to as they know nothing

Ration healthcare esp to elderly and legalize assisted suicide

Where I have shifted

Single payer healthcare 

Raise taxes on the truly rich and lower the estate tax threshold so silver Spooner's pay their share 

Both sides have moved further to the fringes. Any other candidate but Hillary I'd have voted dem for the first time. 

Definitely many points I can agree with in there.

One question.   How exactly has the right moved further right and from when is the measuring point?  

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, if i actually cared what people thought of me i'd be going against my morals, like you and many others. doing things life defending a POS president who ridicules and slams war heroes, generals, handicapped people..... 

Fuck John McCain. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So lIke I said, you are a liberal. One who should absolutely despise trump, rather than say stupid shit like the dems today are like the repukes earlier with Obama. Their shit was petty, this is far from that. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you voted hillary, tbh. I think you have more sense than many in here

Slinger working on a replacement for Smales. :lmao:

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

So lIke I said, you are a liberal. One who should absolutely despise trump, rather than say stupid shit like the dems today are like the repukes earlier with Obama. Their shit was petty, this is far from that. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you voted hillary, tbh. I think you have more sense than many in here

Nope. Neither side fairly represents my position therefore I vote for the lesser of 2 shit sandwhiches. 

20161108_081552.jpg

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Nope. Neither side fairly represents my position therefore I vote for the lesser of 2 shit sandwhiches. 

20161108_081552.jpg

LIbertarians are the cross of the best of both parties, Fiscal conservative, social liberls. But they suck at getting their message out. 

47 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

LIbertarians are the cross of the best of both parties, Fiscal conservative, social liberls. But they suck at getting their message out. 

Yup. This country needs a third and preferably a 4th viable party.  The stench coming off the 2 current ones is unbearable. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup. This country needs a third and preferably a 4th viable party.  The stench coming off the 2 current ones is unbearable. 

It has become " lets make the other party look like shit" and has nothing to do with running a country. Reagan was the last pres I voted for instead of voting against someone.

51 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It’s a good message but, like you said, they suck at getting it out and they also can’t seem to simplify it.  It looks convoluted to many.  And even worse, looks like fake liberals a lot of times.  Media will resist, especially since the last time they gave that party a chance....brains fell out of Johnson’s mouth.  What a fucking idiot that guy was.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Agreed.  But look at what the libertarians are doing now....nothing.  At a time when many Americans are willing to listen and listen seriously to other options.  Smh.  Sad as fuck.  They stick that pot head up front again and they can just pack it in.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a good message but, like you said, they suck at getting it out and they also can’t seem to simplify it.  It looks convoluted to many.  And even worse, looks like fake liberals a lot of times.  Media will resist, especially since the last time they gave that party a chance....brains fell out of Johnson’s mouth.  What a fucking idiot that guy was.

Agreed.  But look at what the libertarians are doing now....nothing.  At a time when many Americans are willing to listen and listen seriously to other options.  Smh.  Sad as fuck.  They stick that pot head up front again and they can just pack it in.

Why that ticket wasn't reversed is beyond me. Not that that would have had a chance either. They have no money. Supporters spent it all on weed.

18 hours ago, Highmark said:

One question.   How exactly has the right moved further right and from when is the measuring point?  

Yeah Ive been wondering that myself.  

19 hours ago, Highmark said:

When the left is killing babies after birth, advocating for allowing the entire world to walk across our borders, to paying reparations, putting people in jail for using the wrong pronoun, well....................................................................

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

When the left is killing babies after birth, advocating for allowing the entire world to walk across our borders, to paying reparations, putting people in jail for using the wrong pronoun, well....................................................................

Poor slinger. He must be so proud to be a Democrat these days. Hahahaha

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is the left in a nutshell:

Charlize Theron revealed that her 7-year-old child Jackson is transgender.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron told The Daily Mail, “Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!'”

Read that and was amazed. Fucking the child up from that age is abuse 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Serious ownage right here. The dems have gone completely retarded. :flush: 

7 hours ago, Snake said:

This is the left in a nutshell:

Charlize Theron revealed that her 7-year-old child Jackson is transgender.

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron told The Daily Mail, “Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!'”

That is fucked up. SO much for my hardon for her.