Mueller: Obstruction by Trump failed because others refused to "carry out orders"

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, if i actually cared what people thought of me i'd be going against my morals, like you and many others. doing things life defending a POS president who ridicules and slams war heroes, generals, handicapped people..... 

Hard truth (tough love?).  At this point, Trump will, in all likely hood, be re-elected.  What does that say about what American's think about the left and their fascist train of thought?  Most teams in the losing end of the field, start to rethink their game plan and strategize better.  Why aren't the Dems doing this?  Why aren't you and people that are hardened Democrats making them do this?  Are you telling me that Moto's band of retards are seriously dictating that party now?

• Like 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

not in the least. watching you junior high kids waving your pompoms is entertaining as hell. why else would i come here so often? it's certainly not to get some good intellect from you.  :bc:

So if/when when the indictments come down on the real guilty parties, what will your response be?  Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, if i actually cared what people thought of me i'd be going against my morals, like you and many others. doing things life defending a POS president who ridicules and slams war heroes, generals, handicapped people..... 

More :lies: from the sites biggest :bullshit:er

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So if/when when the indictments come down on the real guilty parties, what will your response be?  Asking for a friend.

It would be glorious and would tell me that DC has finally decided to start cleaning up their corrupt act.  I don't see it though.  I don't see anything coming from any of it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

not in the least. watching you junior high kids waving your pompoms is entertaining as hell. why else would i come here so often? it's certainly not to get some good intellect from you.  :bc:

You were obsessed with collusion. It consumed your entire life. You're here now to try and change the narrative to something else. This effort will fail too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

More :lies:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It would be glorious and would tell me that DC has finally decided to start cleaning up their corrupt act.  I don't see it though.  I don't see anything coming from any of it.

I do. I dont think our country will ever come back together unless the lies and conspirators are outed and prosecuted.  Then perhaps the media will start cleaning up their act, or continue to swirl around the bowl.  Heres to hoping.  :bc:    Soros also needs a bright ass floodlight shined on all his activities.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I do. I dont think our country will ever come back together unless the lies and conspirators are outed and prosecuted.  Then perhaps the media will start cleaning up their act, or continue to swirl around the bowl.  Heres to hoping.  :bc:    Soros also needs a bright ass floodlight shined on all his activities.

You are much more optimistic than I am.  I wish I felt the same.  I think we are headed for more divide....with only one realistic outcome.  It's time though.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hard truth (tough love?).  At this point, Trump will, in all likely hood, be re-elected.  What does that say about what American's think about the left and their fascist train of thought?  Most teams in the losing end of the field, start to rethink their game plan and strategize better.  Why aren't the Dems doing this?  Why aren't you and people that are hardened Democrats making them do this?  Are you telling me that Moto's band of retards are seriously dictating that party now?

the only way that happens is if the dems nominate some far left wing idiot, the noggin type. that won't happen, but there are a few candidates. many non-trumpsters voted for the man because they wanted to change DC, and got conned by a good con-man. well now DC is much worse, because they can easily see who's behind the curtain. they won't do it again. not all, because we all know trumpsters are major dumb fucks, but not enough to have trump win. well, unless russia successfully interferes, again.  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lmao:

:lmao:

the only way that happens is if the dems nominate some far left wing idiot, the noggin type. that won't happen, but there are a few candidates. many non-trumpsters voted for the man because they wanted to change DC, and got conned by a good con-man. well now DC is much worse, because they can easily see who's behind the curtain. they won't do it again. not all, because we all know trumpsters are major dumb fucks, but not enough to have trump win. well, unless russia successfully interferes, again.  

Seek fucking help seriously you have a serious mental issue :guzzle: :true:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your party, it’s leadership and followers represent the weak, mad, stupid, bitter and pathetic in America.  It is lost.  Let the far left have it.  At least they have some idea of direction....and will lead to our needed “dust up”.  Otherwise, nothing but more whine from you girls.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

The details in the report speak for themselves. You should completely break away from the gravitational pull the rww galaxy still has on you. The views of it from the other galaxy are astonishing!

Yes your left wing universe is so gloriously on lsd that it looks totally different. 

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Have you even looked the Dem field of candidates? 

yep, and there are several i think would be fine. are you all geared up to vote trump again, regardless? 

If the Dems are going to run Biden or Bernie or one of the crazies than yea it will be an easy choice. They need to run an adult but they won't.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

If the Dems are going to run Biden or Bernie or one of the crazies than yea it will be an easy choice. They need to run an adult but they won't.

odd, i thought many of you would have voted bernie last time? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pretty simple.   If you think Trump obstructed justice go for impeachment.   Don't not do it because you think it will hurt the D party.   Take the politics out of it and just do it.   Bring it to the floor and see if it makes the Senate.   

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

If Schultz declares a independent candidacy what them drop out like flies.  

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

one you're part of, but scared to death to admit it. :news:

I'd vote D if there was any discussion of cutting spending and stop pandering to the small amount of the population constantly. 

My values have never changed as long as these boards have been around on most topics

Balance the budget

Cut the military

Stop fucking blowing up shithole countries in the name of bringing democracy

Immigration is good if they want to live to our ideals not try to turn us into where they left

Kids who have never known another life should not be sent home

Abortion is a woman's choice and should be encouraged for those who are financially unable to care for a kid themselves

We should help this who have suffered a hardship but that should be limited not a way of life. #1 priority there is the kids 

Id to vote and college kids should not be able to as they know nothing

Ration healthcare esp to elderly and legalize assisted suicide

Where I have shifted

Single payer healthcare 

Raise taxes on the truly rich and lower the estate tax threshold so silver Spooner's pay their share 

Both sides have moved further to the fringes. Any other candidate but Hillary I'd have voted dem for the first time. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'd vote D if there was any discussion of cutting spending and stop pandering to the small amount of the population constantly. 

My values have never changed as long as these boards have been around on most topics

Balance the budget

Cut the military

Stop fucking blowing up shithole countries in the name of bringing democracy

Immigration is good if they want to live to our ideals not try to turn us into where they left

Kids who have never known another life should not be sent home

Abortion is a woman's choice and should be encouraged for those who are financially unable to care for a kid themselves

We should help this who have suffered a hardship but that should be limited not a way of life. #1 priority there is the kids 

Id to vote and college kids should not be able to as they know nothing

Ration healthcare esp to elderly and legalize assisted suicide

Where I have shifted

Single payer healthcare 

Raise taxes on the truly rich and lower the estate tax threshold so silver Spooner's pay their share 

Both sides have moved further to the fringes. Any other candidate but Hillary I'd have voted dem for the first time. 

So lIke I said, you are a liberal. One who should absolutely despise trump, rather than say stupid shit like the dems today are like the repukes earlier with Obama. Their shit was petty, this is far from that. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if you voted hillary, tbh. I think you have more sense than many in here

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You are much more optimistic than I am.  I wish I felt the same.  I think we are headed for more divide....with only one realistic outcome.  It's time though.  

I said long ago nobody is going to jail for this.   And while some process crimes and what not were filed it will all be a big nothing burger in the end.   The politically powerful almost ALWAYS escape justice.    I'm included powerful LE in politically powerful because that is what the upper echelon's of the FBI/DOJ are.   A political entity.   This whole thing has made that more clear than ever.  

Edited by Highmark