Mueller: Obstruction by Trump failed because others refused to "carry out orders"

Mueller: Obstruction by Trump failed because others refused to "carry out orders"

Source: CNN

In the report, special counsel Robert Mueller outlined why obstruction by President Trump failed. It failed because others refused to "carry out orders." 

"The President's efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests," the report said. 

"cry.gifJames) Comey did not end the investigation of (Michael) Flynn, which ultimately resulted in Flynn's prosecution and conviction for lying to the FBI. (Don) McGahn did not tell the Acting Attorney General that the special counsel must be removed, but was instead prepared to resign over the President's order. (Corey) Lewandowski and Dearborn did not deliver the President 's message to (Jeff) Sessions that he should confine the Russia investigation to future election meddling only. And McGahn refused to recede from his recollections about events surrounding the President's direction to have the special counsel removed, despite the President's multiple demands that he do so. Consistent with that pattern, the evidence we obtained would not support potential obstruction charges against the President's aides and associates beyond those already filed," the report said.

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/robert-mueller-report-public/h_c61fa5c765573075c040af056dfad52f

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So poor MC has got about a half dozen threads going today and they are all from the usual crap sources CNBC, CNN, Washinton Post, etc,etc.  When does a guy lay off Kool Aid?

I’m sure DUh Underground Salon And kos Kiddie is his main reading list. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So poor MC has got about a half dozen threads going today and they are all from the usual crap sources CNBC, CNN, Washinton Post, etc,etc.  When does a guy lay off Kool Aid?

Um, they’re from the report dufus :lol:

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Thank God for the Patriots that didn’t follow his orders. Unlike the Trump America haters here.

18 months to a new president. I don’t care who it will be.

ddm1jfs8plftzpo6ijtl.jpg

• Haha 1

Both Twin Cities papers are pushing the "Trump tried to control and subvert the investigation" angle.  Headline and all.  No mention of the outcome of the report.  It seems the new narrative is "look what Trump wanted to do, but didn't"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Thank God for the Patriots that didn’t follow his orders. Unlike the Trump America haters here.

you really are a sucker who just keeps on chopping down on the shiny hook .

it was sad 2 yrs ago now it is just fucking hilarious to watch you flounder about . knowing you truly beleve the shit you repost is fucking pricless 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

yes you do it will be trump lmfao . oh it will be a glorious night to be watching tv again .

my guess even better than the best night of tv in my life election night 2016

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes you do it will be trump lmfao . oh it will be a glorious night to be watching tv again .

my guess even better than the best night of tv in my life election night 2016

"37 percent say they'd be 'scared' if Trump wins.   

"This was a white lash against the country.  This was a white lash against a black president...."

CRY CLOSETS, SAFE SPACES and COMPANION RODENTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Image result for lol gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Listening to CNN and it's pretty clear where this whole thing is headed next...they are literally giddy over Obstruction of Justice...SMH. 

They are also attacking Mueller...shocker.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1