The Mueller reports shits on the trump tower meeting

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:what real lies from the left are we waking up to? Holy fuck dude, seek some mental help.  

The whole thing was based on a FAKE dossier....A FUCKING LIE.

How about the lies about the meeting on the tarmac?

How about lies regarding the dnc giving hillary the nod over bernie,

How about the lies they are telling you about tax cuts?

You are being lied to constantly by the same people you keep trying to defend. 

Edited by racer254

16 hours ago, Anler said:

Thats all it was ever going to be. Dirt, expensive dirt. It wont matter tho, Trumpsters have swallowed that dick and and are coming back for seconds. If Democrats dont run a legit campaign with a good message they will lose. Time to wise up. 

I never liked Trump in the primary and I was not that hot on him when he got the nod from the party to run in 2016. It was not until you started to see the Democrats reaction to Trump that his real value came to light. Hillary ran a campaign devoid of substance and the rest of the Dem party has done little but investigate Trump for two and a half years. Even at this late date the Dems have a primary full of misfits and old white dudes. I think our system needs strong opposing parties but that is certainly not where we are at right now.

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I never liked Trump in the primary and I was not that hot on him when he got the nod from the party to run in 2016. It was not until you started to see the Democrats reaction to Trump that his real value came to light. Hillary ran a campaign devoid of substance and the rest of the Dem party has done little but investigate Trump for two and a half years. Even at this late date the Dems have a primary full of misfits and old white dudes. I think our system needs strong opposing parties but that is certainly not where we are at right now.

They're all cunts. Trump has said alot of things and made alot of promises, many I agreed with also. But the reality is the president doesn't run everything, they are the person everyone bitches about. Without electing representatives with integrity and discipline nothing is going to change for the better. 

None of our representatives represent us, they represent their party and the parties that fund them and that is just a fact. The talking points and issues are provided to them and that's what us dummies argue about. Trump actually came out and addressed issues that many of us have been complaining about forever and that was his draw. I think the same with Sanders, like him or not he is out talking about real problems that affect us all and that's what people like to hear. But as long as the parties are in control they are the ones who run things, not the individuals. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Which right wing lies are we talking about, which ones amI excusing, and wtf does it have to do with the Mueller investigation?  Why you shaking your head....you got the fucking Parkinsons?

Real lies vs just lies. Typical rww Trumper 

17 hours ago, Anler said:

Im not butt hurt at all, the investigation is over and Trump is not being indicted, Congress is not preparing impeachment proceedings and everyone is moving on. Except you. 

And CNN. Holy fuck, they are pathetic. They had nine people on a panel yesterday and they all looked like after Hillary lost. It was awesome.

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

And CNN. Holy fuck, they are pathetic. They had nine people on a panel yesterday and they all looked like after Hillary lost. It was awesome.

I wonder if they will ever tire of looking dumb. Slinger hasnt but maybe those people are getting sick of being a laughing stock. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wonder if they will ever tire of looking dumb. Slinger hasnt but maybe those people are getting sick of being a laughing stock. :dunno:

Without 24/7 trump rubbish, their ratings are shit. They know this.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, s pump said:

I knew CNN was pretty bad but after listening this morning it’s far worse then I could have imagined.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Without 24/7 trump rubbish, their ratings are shit. They know this.

Yeah but only if you are correct some of the time. They have been getting kicked in the nuts and i would be embarrassed if it was me. Id have to rethink things. But when you have no shame i guess you just double down and keep fighting! :lol: 

1 minute ago, s pump said:

There may be hope for you yet. :bc:

Oh boy here we go.....Slinger will be along shortly to call me names.  🤣

BTW I just call ‘em like I see ‘em. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

As a contrast I have Fox News on at the shop and Bill Hemmer and Sandra Smith just had former US Attorney Andrew McCarthy on discussing the report and a possible path to impeachment..ect...there was no yelling, no laughing or giddiness....say what you want about Fox but at the very least those two do a great job.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

Sorry that my opinion differs from yours but Collusion is dead and IMO there is path to impeachment over possible obstruction but unlike you I’m going to speculate and connect dots in reverse.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry that my opinion differs from yours but Collusion is dead and IMO there is path to impeachment over possible obstruction but unlike you I’m going to speculate and connect dots in reverse.

relax dude. i was laughing at your "name" comment. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How do you charge obstruction of Justice without a crime to investigate? Is the president in his rights to fire anyone in the executive branch/DOJ? Again even he did fire the whole lot of them what would he be guilty of?

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How do you charge obstruction of Justice without a crime to investigate? Is the president in his rights to fire anyone in the executive branch/DOJ? Again even he did fire the whole lot of them what would he be guilty of?

Well lawyers a lot smarter than you and I and not just ones that lean left have said there is an impeachment case that could be made for Obstruction....Mueller said as much in the report and left the door open.