The Mueller reports shits on the trump tower meeting

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

As I said a long time ago the kids were getting dirty, then Daddy became obstructive :lol:And to think there is 400 pages :thumb:

It's over

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats where this needs to end. It doesnt say Trump wasnt aware it says there is no proof of it. So basically you can say whatever you want but without the proof its over. Move on. 

Huh? You have to read stuff besides JT's conspiracy shit :thumb:

The adoptions was Daddy's idea :lol:

Ivanka Trump

The president's eldest daughter and senior White House aide is mentioned a handful of times in the redacted report, including in the response of senior administration officials to learning about Donald Jr.'s emails setting up the the June 9, 2016, Trump Tower meeting between him, then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Kushner and Russians offering negative information on Hillary Clinton.

The president became aware of the emails setting up the meeting with Russians who offered dirt on Clinton as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump" by June of the following year, the report said.

On multiple occasions over the next several weeks, Trump told his aides not to publicly disclose the emails, and then he dictated a statement about the meeting, to be issued by Donald Jr., that described the meeting as about adoption, it said.

Then-communications advisor Hope Hicks recalled discussing with Kushner and Ivanka that the emails were damaging and would inevitably be leaked, suggesting the best strategy would be to proactively release the emails to the press, the report said. But when they approached the president about the emails, Trump shut the conversation down and told them not to go to the press.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/what-the-mueller-report-says-about-jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-and-donald-trump-jr/ar-BBW4OHi

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The dems are not going to impeach, but there is a treasure trove of info; and quite frankly none of it will make a difference to the base.

Adoptions :lol:

So no collusion, no impeachment....why should it make a difference to anybody? 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The dems are not going to impeach, but there is a treasure trove of info; and quite frankly none of it will make a difference to the base.

Thats all it was ever going to be. Dirt, expensive dirt. It wont matter tho, Trumpsters have swallowed that dick and and are coming back for seconds. If Democrats dont run a legit campaign with a good message they will lose. Time to wise up. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What it does is make the democrats look like complete idiots and any accusations from this point forward by the Dems will be met with heavy criticism from anyone that matters 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats all it was ever going to be. Dirt, expensive dirt. It wont matter tho, Trumpsters have swallowed that dick and and are coming back for seconds. If Democrats dont run a legit campaign with a good message they will lose. Time to wise up. 

Afuckingmen.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What Trump did was not what presidents do to our democracy. He’s toast

In your world it is, but just remember Trump won in spite of losing the popular vote by 3 million votes. IMO this whole thing just needs to let the lies and obfuscation fester in the minds of voters, and then the dem candidate will just need to run on his or her vision of where the country should go.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

It's over

You're painting that in a broad brush, define exactly what's over.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

What I commented on...

image.png.2d9e2e26cab51ced3dc6002c4cd05b93.png

Is that from one of JT's links?

In any event I'll just pull what is in the report; you know you told me long ago that Trump was an asshole and you're correct, and it's his assholishness that has created this quagmire of shit.

The president became aware of the emails setting up the meeting with Russians who offered dirt on Clinton as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump" by June of the following year, the report said.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's the attempted obstruction that fortunately was curbed by the presidents staff, at this point you can either see this man for the asshole he is or you can worship him for the asshole he is.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

In your world it is, but just remember Trump won in spite of losing the popular vote by 3 million votes. IMO this whole thing just needs to let the lies and obfuscation fester in the minds of voters, and then the dem candidate will just need to run on his or her vision of where the country should go.

It's the attempted obstruction that fortunately was curbed by the presidents staff, at this point you can either see this man for the asshole he is or you can worship him for the asshole he is.

Hey Vinny.  If there is no crime to obstruct there can be no obstruction.  Do yourself a favor and smarten up just a tad.  

Read up.  

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/18/robert-mueller-did-not-merely-reject-the-trumprussia-conspiracy-theories-he-obliterated-them/?utm_source=The+Intercept+Newsletter&utm_campaign=bb2e5d004e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_04_18_mueller&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e00a5122d3-bb2e5d004e-132064881

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

So he's an asshole for wanting to end the witch hunt?.    ...got it:bc:

I like assholes like that

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Critical thinking on many planes, some of us have and some of us don't :news:

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So he's an asshole for wanting to end the witch hunt?.    ...got it:bc:

I like assholes like that

Assholes tend to like assholes :bc:

In all seriousness I don't see how any of this paints the president in a good light.

In all seriousness I don't see how any of this paints the president in a good light.

So what are you gonna hang your hat on now Vinny?  Impeachment?  OoJ charges?  Some other BS charge?

You want to place any wagers?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

good luck with that . I my self hope that your party leaders see this just like you and run with it . God I hope they do so so much 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So what are you gonna hang your hat on now Vinny?  Impeachment?  OoJ charges?  Some other BS charge?

Read the bold and comprehend.

Then why do you keep posting bull shit about there being OoJ?  

You've been wrong about this from the very beginning.  Just accept that and move on.  Anything else makes you look like a moron.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

i have been more right about this than any of you fucking bozos, by far. i've said, from the beginning that 1) russia meddled 2) the trump admin helped them meddle and 3) trump obstructed justice to try and hide it all. we have solid proof of all that, yet here you are telling me i've been completely wrong?

you're butt hurt because you've looked like a complete idiot over all this from the start. a complete idiot. racer level. congrats! 

Good lord.  Stop the madness.

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah ok.  :lol:. Good thing those American Joos go for Ds generally speaking 

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah I read it too.  What youre failing to grasp is that the real lies, the ones that matter, are coming from the left.  And that is what the public is now waking up to.  Democrats got a long way to go, given they keep doubling down on bullshit the public is waking up to.  :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

1541936700_giphy.gif.cf(54).gif.88374ee298ea42834efc774fc2759078.gif

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you poke at him so?

0B331521-741A-4556-BD4C-14729661B5D5.gif

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.27f986f57960e48ab1462352c651910d.gif

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Good lord.  Stop the madness.

Yeah ok.  :lol:. Good thing those American Joos go for Ds generally speaking 

Yeah I read it too.  What youre failing to grasp is that the real lies, the ones that matter, are coming from the left.  And that is what the public is now waking up to.  Democrats got a long way to go, given they keep doubling down on bullshit the public is waking up to.  :bc:

:lol:what real lies from the left are we waking up to? Holy fuck dude, seek some mental help.  

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Ok so left lies matter but right wing ones are ok. Smh

Which right wing lies are we talking about, which ones amI excusing, and wtf does it have to do with the Mueller investigation?  Why you shaking your head....you got the fucking Parkinsons?

15 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And why should it?  If there is no crime etc....why should it really matter.  The base and more spoke with the election.