Its out!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

More like, not enough evidence to prosecute collusion.  Bit of difference there...

Neal

No, its says no collusion.   Sorry Snotslinger.   :lol2:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No, its says no collusion.   Sorry Snotslinger.   :lol2:

Sounds like the Russians kept knocking but no answered the door...that is fairly definitive. The Obstruction of Justice stuff on the other hand bears watching. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like the Russians kept knocking but no answered the door...that is fairly definitive. The Obstruction of Justice stuff on the other hand bears watching. 

Goes further.   The Russian's said they knew they were harming the people they were contacting.   Well if you are all in on one side doesn't seem to me you would harm the people on the team.   More proof much of what Russian involvement was about creating a divide in America.   Maybe the most successful intelligence operation ever perpetrated.   Look at what this has done.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude.....

I haven't read the report he report but the same lawyer that said Impeachment for Obstruction is possible said what I just paraphrased about collusion.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Goes further.   The Russian's said they knew they were harming the people they were contacting.   Well if you are all in on one side doesn't seem to me you would harm the people on the team.   More proof much of what Russian involvement was about creating a divide in America.   Maybe the most successful intelligence operation ever perpetrated.   Look at what this has done.  

yet trump continued to kiss putin's ass? give your thick head a shake...

I think there are better ways for the D's to subvert the Trump agenda.  Similar to how the R's drug their feet and procedurally messed with Obama's agenda.  Going down the treason/criminal path further is unnecessarily ratcheting up the level of discourse.  There will be another D President and then the R's retaliate further.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet trump continued to kiss putin's ass? give your thick head a shake...

Trump has just not shown Putin up in public.   Right or wrong there is justifiable reasons for that whether you and I or anyone agree's with that or not.

The fact is the Trump admin has been harder on Russia policy wise than Obama ever thought of.   You don't want to go down that road.  

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Wasn't he a hero to the left bit that long ago. Now he's covering for trump in their minds smh

Amazing how that works.....Moe was motherfucking him not too long ago...wonder if he still feels that way. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

dude.....

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

about what? 

You tell me.