Its out!!!

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

More like, not enough evidence to prosecute collusion.  Bit of difference there...

Neal

No. It clearly says that there is no collusion 

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

More like, not enough evidence to prosecute collusion.  Bit of difference there...

Neal

Right so not enough evidence means you dont get arrested. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Correct, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Neal

Sure neal. What exactly happened? stolen DNC emails and Facebook ads? Trump campaign didnt steal any emails and there are and have been plenty of anti Trump facebook ads so what do you want to happen here? 

THEY obviously redacted everything that shows trump colluded with the russians!!!              HOLY FUCK!!!!

WHY the fuck do people keep clinging to the fake news/dossier.  its been proven to be an old document that was written years before Trump took office. Its been shown that all this bullshit some call an investigation is nothing more than a smoke screen to protect those that HAVE been doing wrong.  this is so far beyond a joke its disgusting and sad.   

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

It’s out, it’s done....let’s move on for fucks sake. I have some issues with Trump but he is absolutely correct when he says this should never happen to another American President ever again. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Anler said:

Sure neal. What exactly happened? stolen DNC emails and Facebook ads? Trump campaign didnt steal any emails and there are and have been plenty of anti Trump facebook ads so what do you want to happen here? 

I have no idea?

The whole thing is as retarded as Hillary's emails.  

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I have no idea?

The whole thing is as retarded as Hillary's emails.  

Neal

Right so lets move on. Its a dead end here. Maybe the DNC should hire Russians

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s out, it’s done....let’s move on for fucks sake. I have some issues with Trump but he is absolutely correct when he says this should never happen to another American President ever again. 

Unfortunately Jim, the DumboRATs aren't going to let that happen. They will continue to do nothing in the senate and congress but work against whatever Trump does/says. 

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For christ’s sake :lol:

You’re not my BFF anymore :lmao: 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

For christ’s sake :lol:

You’re not my BFF anymore :lmao: 

Just imagine if Bush did this shit to the Kenyan that you guys tried to do to trump

Holy hell woulda broke loose

Edited by Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member

They were interviewing John Yoo who worked in W’s Justice Department and he says Mueller left the door open for The House to impeach Trump over Obstruction of Justice....buckle up folks. 

• Gold Member

Democrat leadership are proceeding in away that is guaranteed to cause losses for the democrat party in 2020 elections.  Are they really this blind in reality????  The democrat base and majority are sick of the likes of Nalder and such on how they are are reacting to trumps proven innocents after a very thorough investigation by a highly trained and capable team of democrat operatives that set out to get Trump onanything but came up empty handed after 2 solid years of investigate unopposed.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Democrat leadership are proceeding in away that is guaranteed to cause losses for the democrat party in 2020 elections.  Are they really this blind in reality????  The democrat base and majority are sick of the likes of Nalder and such on how they are are reacting to trumps proven innocents after a very thorough investigation by a highly trained and capable team of democrat operatives that set out to get Trump onanything but came up empty handed after 2 solid years of investigate unopposed.

Yes, they really are or they are really stupid, probably both.

It's amazing how many times they shoot themselves in the foot and they haven't yelled "ouch" yet. :lol:The next election will be the "ouch"