Naval Academy to ban transgender students fall 2020

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The recommissioning engineer that was hired to fix this new building has two PhDs in mechanical engineering. He is a Christian from Iraq and thanked me for my service. You just can’t make this shit up.:lol:

:lol: I don't even tell people I ever served.  I rarely even tell people that are talking about their service unless I'm put in a box.  That's even worse sometimes.  "So what was your MOS?"

Ughh.....  I told some nit wits I was clerical one time just to let them all make fun of me for my "lowly duty".  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

x2 

I'm going to love beating the shit.out of RC144dickssuckedatthesametime this winter :lmao:

Kev144?  Yeah...two self proclaimed dentists rearranging "chiclets".  Get video!!!  :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OK, I would not want to own a system that has no extra capacity and the loading could increase over time.  You can play with the drive settings and see what gives to get you there.

We are doing one system where the pneumatic transfer rate coming out of railcars is half the expected.  So its just phase 1 of the project and won't be an issue down the road, but there really isn't a way to fix that.  Screws up happen.

We didn’t put it in, we got hired to fix it. The system will only be at design load at -10f and 85f. So only about 15 days a year. 9 to 5 office building,not process. The customer withheld 200k final payment to the GC,so that’s all we have to play with.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kev144?  Yeah...two self proclaimed dentists rearranging "chiclets".  Get video!!!  :lmao: 

It will be shorter than the Ovechkin fight the other night. :lol: I'll only have to land 1 against that little frail jaw and , thud  :lmao:

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: I don't even tell people I ever served.  I rarely even tell people that are talking about their service unless I'm put in a box.  That's even worse sometimes.  "So what was your MOS?"

Ughh.....  I told some nit wits I was clerical one time just to let them all make fun of me for my "lowly duty".  :lol: 

It got brought up because I saw a tattoo on his wrist and asked him if he was from northern Iraq. He then asked me  how many tours I did. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He says beat up....what he really meant was beat off...you don’t want that video....or maybe you do!  :hiding: