And it begins

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what's the forecast this season? if trump got his ass on infrastructure you guys would likely make a killing. 

have you been anywhere lately that major projects were not already underway.  While his promises of fixing americas infrastructure with big strategic spending has fallen by the wayside like many of his promises most everyone i know in the trades is doing awesome.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

have you been anywhere lately that major projects were not already underway.  While his promises of fixing americas infrastructure with big strategic spending has fallen by the wayside like many of his promises most everyone i know in the trades is doing awesome.  

i haven't seen any road construction jobs out of the ordinary, not yet anyway. pot hole fillers could make a killing around here. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what's the forecast this season? if trump got his ass on infrastructure you guys would likely make a killing. 

About 90k tons of mix coming out of our Syracuse plants alone, doesn't include Binghamton, Litchfield and Phoenix plants which is Barrett paving materials NYC, Norwood is part of NY northern

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i haven't seen any road construction jobs out of the ordinary, not yet anyway. pot hole fillers could make a killing around here. 

i was in OH last week and there was a ton,  headed to FL tomorrow and my parents warned me about all it going on there.  Up here the asphalt plants are just getting going so it's been a lot of bridge and prep work,  I hope we see a lot of grinding and paving soon as you said the potholes are bad.  couple places because of projects that reminded me of the Obama era where they half assed a new top layer thats crumbling in a few years.