875 churches vandalized or attacked in France

40 minutes ago, Roosting said:

speaking of gullible half wits, tell me again that walls dont work and illegal crossings are down 90% spreader of propaganda. You mock him but spread it yourself. educated idiot. You cant even process information on your own without it being spoon fed to you from your trusted sources but those sources are just as bad as what JT uses for his info. fucking pawn

Derp derp derp. Who the fuck are you now?

Pat attention. Nobody has ever said a wall with no manpower or electronic surveillance was the answer. Thats where you got caught in the propaganda again.

You need all 3 to be effective. There are 2 of those methods being used now, the third a proper barrier that is missing or ineffective was proposed and the retards went apeshit

should I call you slinger 

Edited by Roosting

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Pat attention. Nobody has ever said a wall with no manpower or electronic surveillance was the answer. Thats where you got caught in the propaganda again.

You need all 3 to be effective. There are 2 of those methods being used now, the third a proper barrier that is missing or ineffective was proposed and the retards went apeshit

Settle down zoso. 

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

another dipshit who's now reverted to "barrier" instead of "wall". nobody ever said "no barrier" ya dumb fuck. 

10 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I'm not zozo but if thats all you got I guess that means you capitulate the argument.

Yes Slinger a wall is immoral  and racist but a barrier feels better. Quit being a dip shit  we are talking about the same thing. 

trump, nor you most likely, are not talking the same things. it was a wall, a big tall wall with beautiful doors, a wall mexico was going to pay for. he couldn't get that, and has now settled with more common sense fence, one that's been in use. only now, you're all chanting "build a fence, and we will pay for it. we never said a wall". fucking  simpleton.

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, Roosting said:

I'm not zozo but if thats all you got I guess that means you capitulate the argument.

Yes Slinger a wall is immoral  and racist but a barrier feels better. Quit being a dip shit  we are talking about the same thing. 

yet you know who zoso is, for not being in here much? 

A marble wall with a gold top and Trumps name every 100 feet a 1000 foot tall. Thats you delusional imagination. Trumps messaging is not very good but the mexico will pay for it was real bad messaging. In the end a wall, barrier, fence or whatever you want to call it is what is needed. 

Get on it detective connect the dots  For a guy who mocked someone for keeping track of people online, you sure seem to be keeping track of people online.

For your reference I dont post much but I've been here for a long time. and yes zozo is/was  a douche nozzle.  

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

I just don’t feel like arguing with people not smart enough to see past “wall good, no Wall bad”. I’ve made my point clear. My point is still valid even if your IQ of potato can’t figure it out.