Another Fox thread

The media has been quiet about a lot of  church desecrations in France the past year. 300 or so I think I heard.

Shep shut someone down yesterday, and Cavuto pulls this guys' plug. What do you think?

Edited by Snake

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Neil handled that correctly. Its not productive to be speculative or accusatory. Let them do an investigation and go from there. 

Yea way to early to be throwing around blame. I just hope it was accidental and not intentional.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea way to early to be throwing around blame. I just hope it was accidental and not intentional.

I inititially heard it was caused by renovation work going on there but who knows at this point. Wouldnt have taken much to get that fire going. 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

I inititially heard it was caused by renovation work going on there but who knows at this point. Wouldnt have taken much to get that fire going. 

It’s be my guess it was intentional.  If it was a Muslim hoard that started it, well never know.  If it was other trash, they’ll be charged.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It’s be my guess it was intentional.  If it was a Muslim hoard that started it, well never know.  If it was other trash, they’ll be charged.

There are cameras all over Paris. Theyll figure it out.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

How about the desecration going on here?

Neal

If the guy arrested is guilty he is more a pagan racists than a "right wing" racists from what I've read.   Have been some that have actually been perpetrated by an AA trying to pin it on whites.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/holden-matthews-arrested-in-string-of-louisiana-church-fires 

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

If the guy arrested is guilty he is more a pagan racists than a "right wing" racists from what I've read.   Have been some that have actually been perpetrated by an AA trying to pin it on whites.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/holden-matthews-arrested-in-string-of-louisiana-church-fires 

Yeah, no, his musical hero is an alt-right neo-Nazi whack-a-doo.

Neal

3 hours ago, Anler said:

French Toast is good. 

Crockpot @ckf told me a secret to make eggnog French toast.  Whew!  Mucho betta!

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Has anybody heard from revbus? It would be a shame if he was in the church.

I’m sure they turn the guided tour buses away from the dangerous/non tourist areas.  I’m sure he’s safe.

• Like 1