Fuck Donald Trump

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

War mongering fuck just loves him some Saudi cock. There will be war in Yemen and the US will fund it regardless of what the people of this country want

Should be cutting all foreign aid and spending in the US . 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look...you still haven’t commented on the situation in Yemen...you are such a predictable hack my preemptive name calling was spot on.

I’m under no obligation to comment on shit.  “Pre emptive  name calling”. Jesus listen to yourself.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Don't worry Trump knows what he is doing it's not like his decisions have ever led to bad things happening.  

You should be president!  

It's a pretty important spot being part of he Suez canal. Having control in that area cuts the transit miles in half from the Eastern US Coast to the Persian Gulf. 5600 miles vs 11,000. Whether we admit it or not, we are still dependent on Middle East oil. Letting Egypt control the canal is sketchy at best. We popped a couple Al-Qaeda with drones there today.

Edited by s pump
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m under no obligation to comment on shit.  “Pre emptive  name calling”. Jesus listen to yourself.  :lol: 

You should be president!  

i should be-  the whole world would be a tremendous place if i was and America could truly be great again.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You should be president!  

You are under no obligation to be a stupid old dumbfuck  hack  either  but you pull that off quite easily. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are under no obligation to be a stupid old dumbfuck  hack  either  but you pull that off quite easily. 

You’re really grasping lately Jim.....maybe it’s time to get off the boards and actually do an honest days work....

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re really grasping lately Jim.....maybe it’s time to get off the boards and actually do an honest days work....

Hey I'm fine but maybe take your own advice or are you running out of suckers to fleece? :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Guess you have time to be a creeper though.....

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This was standing outside my office door just a minute ago....good lord F4DC2902-1F36-4EC5-9405-BC467E7C3C95.thumb.jpeg.54053aa45823f197183b075ebf0c3295.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey I'm fine but maybe take your own advice or are you running out of suckers to fleece? :lol:

Thanks for the insult to my professional integrity, and no, no ones getting fleeced.

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guess you have time to be a creeper though.....

Yeah like if that wasn’t standing. Outside your front window for 5 minutes you wouldn’t look......and from the guy who posts Instagram hotties on a fregular basis :lol:  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah like if that wasn’t standing. Outside your front window for 5 minutes you wouldn’t look......and from the guy who posts Instagram hotties on a fregular basis :lol:  

well those girls are flaunting themselves by choice to men on the internet trying to make money

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well those girls are flaunting themselves by choice to men on the internet trying to make money

Exactly...posting pictures voluntarily on a social media site vs. a creepy old man sneaking a picture and posting it on the internet...yeah...same thing. :lol:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks for the insult to my professional integrity, and no, no ones getting fleeced.

Once again cry me a river as you constantly denigrate what I do for a living.

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would've done the same thing. 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i should be-  the whole world would be a tremendous place if i was and America could truly be great again.  

I could get into the free hookers for everyone , but everyone on a skeedoo might be an issue

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

You make a valid point.  I still didnt care, her ass was magnificent.

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Exactly and so wouldnt those guys. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

No shit.  I would have been in a such a rush to introduce myself I would most likely got hung up on the half open door and went sprawling onto my ass on the sidewalk. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

No shit.  I would have been in a such a rush to introduce myself I would most likely got hung up on the half open door and went sprawling onto my ass on the sidewalk. 

It would have been a full on Benny Hil episode with you there.:lol:

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nah, he’s gonna keep stroking it to the UAW ,NEA website along with then Bernie bots,,,,