Do it.

We should ban possession of military-style semiautomatic weapons, we should buy back such weapons from all who choose to abide by the law, and we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their weapons.

-Swallowwell

That will bump production for all my buddies over at the Sig plant!

Democrats attempt at creating jobs? :dunno:

IN THE NEWS

320c-9-fde_1-reference-new-trigger_1.jpg

Edited by Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That will bump production for all by buddies over at the Sig plant!

Democrats attempt at creating jobs? :dunno:

320c-9-fde_1-reference-new-trigger_1.jpg

You live near a Sig Sauer facility....quality piece.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

.40 here. :bc:

Great all around caliber.  :bc:   Beretta .40's my work gun.  Kimber .45 my truck/CC gun.   :thumbsup:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Great all around caliber.  :bc:   Beretta .40's my work gun.  Kimber .45 my truck/CC gun.   :thumbsup:

Sig .40 bedside table. Glock 10mm at work. Glock .45 for travel. All my Sig friends give me shit, because of my Glock collection. Glock makes an equivalent quality product for half the price, I've never had one not go 'bang' when I asked it to (on either side). I'll give the SIG's credit though, they feel much more comfortable in my hand.

:saluting:

59 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I've spent a few dollars on Sigs :lol: I think I'm up to 9 Sig pistols now?   :dunno:  :lmao:. This is my night stand piece. 

IMG_20190416_182055022.thumb.jpg.50a7794ef8d3db983793280c9dfe4a3f.jpg

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

24 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Sig .40 bedside table. Glock 10mm at work. Glock .45 for travel. All my Sig friends give me shit, because of my Glock collection. Glock makes an equivalent quality product for half the price, I've never had one not go 'bang' when I asked it to (on either side). I'll give the SIG's credit though, they feel much more comfortable in my hand.

:saluting:

What's do you guys have for shower guns?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I want to get another Colt Python in .357

My next pistol will be the model 29 .44 mag in 4" that Nolte used in 48 hrs. 

• Like 1

I'm not your wife, don't lie to me! :lol:

:lmao:    My wife didn't have any clue how many I had, until my SIL opened her mouth a couple of years ago. Went shooting with my brothers family, myself and my son.   Brought 5 or 6 of my pistols, a shot gun and a rifle. Long story short, my SIL told my wife "I didn't know he had so many pistols". Well, my wife only knew about 2 :lol:. I think I've bought 3 more since then , a P320 9mm caliber xchange kit, plus a Colt HBar.  She doesn't know about any of those either :lmao:. If she opened my gun safe and saw how.much $ I've spent on guns, she'd probably shoot me :lol2:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

If she opened my gun safe and saw how.much $ I've spent on guns, she'd probably shoot me

I'm the only one who has the combination to my goodie locker. She knows where the important ones are hidden, but that's my safe space. :lol:

• Haha 1

I'm the only one who has the combination to my goodie locker. She knows where the important ones are hidden, but that's my safe space. :lol:

Same here. :lol:She knows the code to the nightstand safe and she knows when I put the key for the big safe, in case something happens to me, but she doesn't open it.