Microplastics Raining Down From The Sky

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I have to apologize.  I didn't realize rivers were the cause of the floods in Florida, New York, New Orleans and Texas.  I guess that main stream media had me fooled into thinking it was from the increased frequency and intensity of storms.  Just like we were warned years ago. 

Dude Hurricanes have not been bad the last 10 years on average.   

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I have to apologize.  I didn't realize rivers were the cause of the floods in Florida, New York, New Orleans and Texas.  I guess that main stream media had me fooled into thinking it was from the increased frequency and intensity of storms.  Just like we were warned years ago. 

It's not from CO2 dumbo.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why not, he did yours? 

Because I’m not a little Cuck like him so I’ll give him a pass. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why not, he did yours? 

I don't really give a fuck. I did offer to knock it off, but I guess he likes it this way.

No worries for me... pfft.

Just now, Snake said:

I don't really give a fuck. I did offer to knock it off, but I guess he likes it this way.

No worries for me... pfft.

you should probably rest your brain the rest of today, so youre ready for tomorrow. 

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird that you are dumb enough to think you owned NASA. https://climate.nasa.gov/effects/

The Guardian. :lol:I think the only more left leaning news media might be North99. Do you get your news from there as well? 

Speaking of Nasa. You're so gullible, Rev. :news:  https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2361/study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses/

climmy.jpg

climmya.jpg

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

True.  Weird how he always strives the the approval of such dumbasses.

Yet you have done nothing to curb climate change. Just like a liberal that tells everyone else to change. You don’t believe you have to. Your a fraud just like jimmy and slinger. 

5 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

How does giving more money to politicians change climate climate? 

There was a paper written by Nobel prize winning economists showing that it works. 

But you don’t like elitists so you’ll want to ignore anyone recognized as being the best in their field. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More fake news from Nat Geo....don't worry Irv....I don't expect you to read it. :lol:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/2019/04/atlantic-ocean-plastic-increased-since-1960/

It’s amazing that on top of denying man made climate change they are also denying something as obvious as the proliferation of plastic in our environment. 

50 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s amazing that on top of denying man made climate change they are also denying something as obvious as the proliferation of plastic in our environment. 

Orrg3Yw.gif

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

I'm surprised we aren't hearing how Jimmy, Slinger and revkev are saving the earth with their personal changes.

Its amazing that they wont disclose this information.

I'm surprised you are stupid enough to think that the actions of 3 people are important when there are 7 billion on the planet. 

Correction.  I'm never surprised at how stupid Climate change deniers are. 

Edited by revkevsdi

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm surprised you are stupid enough to think that the actions of 3 people are important when there are 7 billion on the planet. 

Justin thinks the actions of Canada already being carbon negative are important.

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh so it doesn't matter what individuals like yourselves do cause theres 7 billion others.

ELIMINATING CLIMATE CHANGE STARTS WITH YOU!

What a hack

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More fake news from Nat Geo....don't worry Irv....I don't expect you to read it. :lol:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/2019/04/atlantic-ocean-plastic-increased-since-1960/

Seriously, Jimmy? What did I say earlier about plastics and other types of pollution? :news:

Please tell me, as I am obviously ignorant, what plastics floating in the ocean has to do with Global warming? :dunno: 

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

There was a paper written by Nobel prize winning economists showing that it works. 

But you don’t like elitists so you’ll want to ignore anyone recognized as being the best in their field. 

Is that the same “ Nobel prize” committee that gave a peace prize to Obambi the drone king? 

I ignore liberal and hypocrite eco warriors that don’t practice what they preach.

DCEBA567-3FF0-43B6-8B53-CEA841222F29.thumb.jpeg.301c022df4be5b3122ac374f498ff1c6.jpeg  

• Like 1