Microplastics Raining Down From The Sky

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That really shows how stupid you are.  Scientist haven't said the earth will die in 10 years.  They said without significant change in 10 years we will reach a tipping point.

This is a lot like a guy in his  40's,  300lb smoking and heavy drinking fucktard being told lose weight and stop smoking.   "What do Doctor's know, just as bad a scientists"

It's a little late when he's 320lbs, still a smoker in his 50's lying in a hospital bed after his first heart attack or being told his foot is being amputated. 

years ago scientists said the coast lines would be underwater.....and here we are.  not under water.

32 minutes ago, irv said:

You mean those "Funded" scientists? Speaking of ignorance. :news:

Perhaps the darlings of the denialist community are two researchers out of Alabama (John Christy and Roy Spencer). They rose to public attention in the mid-1990s when they reportedly showed that the atmosphere was not warming and was actually cooling. It turns out they had made some pretty significant errors and when other researchers identified those errors, the new results showed a warming

Read more

To provide perspective, we know the Earth is warming because we can measure it. Most of the heat (93%) goes into the oceans and we have sensors measuring ocean temperatures that show this. We also know about warming because we have thermometers and other sensors all over the planet measuring the temperature at the surface or in the first few meters of air at the surface. Those temperatures are rising too. We are also seeing ice melting and sea level rising around the planet. 

So, the evidence is clear. What Christy and Spencer focus on is the temperatures measured far above the Earth’s surface in the troposphere and the stratosphere. Generally, over the past few decades these two scientists have claimed the troposphere temperatures are not rising very rapidly. This argument has been picked up to deny the reality of human caused climate change – but it has been found to be wrong.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2017/may/11/more-errors-identified-in-contrarian-climate-scientists-temperature-estimates

53 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: a package delivery guy trying to insult a painter about job skills. 

i do love when people attack Jimmy for his job.  Is it so bad to be a painter,? fuck the guys self employed and seems to make enough to have a pretty good life takes care of the wife,  owns a home,  gets a new sled every other day, putting his kid through college.  Seems like he might have the actual bootstraps that others claim to have

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

years ago scientists said the coast lines would be underwater.....and here we are.  not under water.

Yet record flooding in New Orleans, Texas, New York, the Carolinas and Florida all happened since Al Gore made those claims. At the same time as storms of the century keep happening droughts and some of the largest forest fires also happened. 

Most of that has happened in a 10 year span and you can't see that as a problem. 

You also forget that those warnings said. If we don't change what we are doing.   Since that time there have been a lot of strides towards renewable and clean energy sources around the world.  So it makes sense that the effects were not as bad.  There was also a world wide recession that reduced consumption for a few years. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i do love when people attack Jimmy for his job.  Is it so bad to be a painter,? fuck the guys self employed and seems to make enough to have a pretty good life takes care of the wife,  owns a home,  gets a new sled every other day, putting his kid through college.  Seems like he might have the actual bootstraps that others claim to have

It's typical of the people on here.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Define “tipping point” if one “tip” isn’t death?

I knew you were stupid. Actually everyone knows you are stupid. But you don't have to proudly display it every day. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I knew you were stupid. Actually everyone knows you are stupid. But you don't have to proudly display it every day. 

It was just a simple question asking you to clarify your comment.  

:dunno: 

Just call me a "racist" and be done with it.  

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was just a simple question asking you to clarify your comment.  

:dunno: 

Just call me a "racist" and be done with it.  

You are a racist. That was proven when Ben raked you over the coals and sent you packing for a few days.

But that has nothing to do with you being too stupid to know what the climate change tipping point is. This is a whole new level of stupid beyond simple racism. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You are a racist. That was proven when Ben raked you over the coals and sent you packing for a few days.

But that has nothing to do with you being too stupid to know what the climate change tipping point is. This is a whole new level of stupid beyond simple racism. 

:lol: You live in a dream world that rewrites reality so you can feel just and safe.

There we go!  RACIST!!  So...just not gonna extrapolate on your comment then.  "Tipping point".

Image result for tiny hands gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet record flooding in New Orleans, Texas, New York, the Carolinas and Florida all happened since Al Gore made those claims. At the same time as storms of the century keep happening droughts and some of the largest forest fires also happened. 

Most of that has happened in a 10 year span and you can't see that as a problem. 

You also forget that those warnings said. If we don't change what we are doing.   Since that time there have been a lot of strides towards renewable and clean energy sources around the world.  So it makes sense that the effects were not as bad.  There was also a world wide recession that reduced consumption for a few years. 

You do know flooding occurred before the claims as well. But guess why it wasn’t major news......urban sprawl hadn’t gone to those areas yet. 

Owned

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

rev, if you want to get dougnboy to change his views on things like GW, you should probably start with sludgey, dumb dave, nut crusher. only after they change their minds, would he change his. 

Nailed it!

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup but at least it's someone consistent Snake gets bagged on for his and i don't know a UPS worker who doesn't work hard 

I mostly bag him on him for union stance but yeah I have crossed the line into his actual job duties.....I shouldn’t do that. 

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

rev, if you want to get dougnboy to change his views on things like GW, you should probably start with sludgey, dumb dave, nut crusher. only after they change their minds, would he change his. 

No one is better than Slinger at making sure people 'stay in the correct lane'

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nailed it!

And in the next post, it's verified.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I mostly bag him on him for union stance but yeah I have crossed the line into his actual job duties.....I shouldn’t do that. 

Tell me your vast knowledge of the inner workings of a union in a UPS shop.

None? Huh.. who woulda thunk.

As usual, taking his cues from Slinger and talking about what he has zero idea of. :lol:

Like taxes.

Edited by Snake

Taking clues from Slinger about your hypocrisy....hardly. Inner workings my ass...You have Teamster representation and make a great wage and have a great benefits package. 

Fed Ex workers...not so much. 

Go eat a dick Little MoeMoe. 😂

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Human's (can't just include men anymore) do contribute to flooding but not because of an increase in rain from Co2.   We create much faster ways for the water to reach rivers.   That is the largest cause of flooding.

Human's do dramatically contribute to forest fires.   But not because of Co2.

Why do we look at just the last 100 years as a comparison?  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Taking clues from Slinger about your hypocrisy....hardly. Inner workings my ass...You have Teamster representation and make a great wage and have a great benefits package. 

Fed Ex workers...not so much. 

Go eat a dick Little MoeMoe. 😂

Nope, don't know a damn thing about them.

EZ Peasey.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

True.  Weird how he always strives the the approval of such dumbasses.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

yup but at least it's someone consistent Snake gets bagged on for his and i don't know a UPS worker who doesn't work hard 

True. They monitor the little apes closely

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Human's (can't just include men anymore) do contribute to flooding but not because of an increase in rain from Co2.   We create much faster ways for the water to reach rivers.   That is the largest cause of flooding.

Human's do dramatically contribute to forest fires.   But not because of Co2.

Why do we look at just the last 100 years as a comparison?  

I have to apologize.  I didn't realize rivers were the cause of the floods in Florida, New York, New Orleans and Texas.  I guess that main stream media had me fooled into thinking it was from the increased frequency and intensity of storms.  Just like we were warned years ago.