Love this guy

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

When youre right youre right and Jimmy is right. And he is right about a lot of stuff. And I dont have an issue with Trump taking on the Chinese, its long overdue. I have always been for putting those commie fuckers in their place if you have paid any attention to what I have been saying for the last 20 years. While you on the other hand were against tariffs on China. Pepperidge farms remembers... :news: 

:lol:   I was NEVER against fair trade requirements with China.  Sadly you cannot separate understanding that we need to outsource to places like China, Mexico and Canada from wanting it to be done in a fair and equal manner.   

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   I was NEVER against fair trade requirements with China.  Sadly you cannot separate understanding that we need to outsource to places like China, Mexico and Canada from wanting it to be done in a fair and equal manner.   

Pepperidge farm remembers... 

Just now, Anler said:

Pepperidge farm remembers... 

That's so clever.  :lol:   Proves nothing more than you like Family Guy.  

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Why would anyone not like him? He is a good and decent man. There is no evil agenda with him. Unless you consider peace evil which many certainly do. 

I voted for Jimmy Carter my first time when I was 18 (because my mom told me to). :lol: 

I really didn’t pay much attention to politics back then. I don’t think he was a great president but definately a good man. 

Just now, Edmo said:

I voted for Jimmy Carter my first time when I was 18 (because my mom told me to). :lol: 

I really didn’t pay much attention to politics back then. I don’t think he was a great president but definately a good man. 

I never paid any attention to politics until Bill Clinton became president. I was all gung ho for Dubya to come in and make America Great Again. D'oh!

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Can't take that away from Carter.  

In his defense he was POTUS during a terrible time for America economically however his policy stances were never going to fix that either.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I never paid any attention to politics until Bill Clinton became president. I was all gung ho for Dubya to come in and make America Great Again. D'oh!

i was big on Perot in 92,  he was the epitome of the American dream to me along with sadly enough Donald Trump. Perot still is the epitome of the american dream going from small town america to one of the worlds richest-  Trump was just a fake then like he is now.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i was big on Perot in 92,  he was the epitome of the American dream to me along with sadly enough Donald Trump. Perot still is the epitome of the american dream going from small town america to one of the worlds richest-  Trump was just a fake then like he is now.  

Perot 0-1

Trump 1-0

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Alot of people liked Perot, he had a good message. I don't remember Trump being such a whack job in the 80's and 90's...

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Alot of people liked Perot, he had a good message. I don't remember Trump being such a whack job in the 80's and 90's...

I voted for Perot. That would have been a circus if he had won.

Just now, Edmo said:

I voted for Perot. That would have been a circus if he had won.

he knew how to lead a large company,  negoatiate with other large companies and countries and had his shit together,  I still think a businessman for president is good just not one with the ego of our current

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he knew how to lead a large company,  negoatiate with other large companies and countries and had his shit together,  I still think a businessman for president is good just not one with the ego of our current

Trump connects with the lowest common denominator. It's a strategy that works. 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

The Perot SNL skits were the best ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

6 hours ago, Edmo said:

He was and still is a good man. As a president , he sucked. Everything about his presidency sucked.