Love this guy

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I read the thread title and thought it was about ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

I don't see cheap Jew faggot anywhere in the thread title :dunno:

890834126_giphy.gif.cf(42).gif.4cf5a2b2b7a852ca2fd3510167556e3b.gif

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have to admit good 'old Jimmy makes very good sense....must be the first name. 

Jimmy is and always has been a good man. But he believes in peaceful solutions and merica hates them some peace. 

• Like 1

I am surprised that Trump has not been swayed into a war yet by the cabal of war mongers in and around Washington. A year ago I thought for sure he was going to get pushed into Syria or NK. China is just really starting to spend money on their military. I would guess that by 2050 they will be the largest super power.

• Gold Member

“Since 1979, do you know how many times China has been at war with anybody?” Carter asked. “None. And we have stayed at war.” The U.S., he noted, has only enjoyed 16 years of peace in its 242-year history, making the country “the most warlike nation in the history of the world,” Carter said. This is, he said, because of America’s tendency to force other nations to “adopt our American principles.”

But lets get those damn moozlimz!! And All those mexican countries in south 'merica!

Edited by Kivalo

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am surprised that Trump has not been swayed into a war yet by the cabal of war mongers in and around Washington. A year ago I thought for sure he was going to get pushed into Syria or NK. China is just really starting to spend money on their military. I would guess that by 2050 they will be the largest super power.

The Chinese are about 1000 times smarter than we are. They systematically play us while they spy on us, steal our technology and intellectual property, build their wealth while the greedy corps get the us to spend trillions securing the worlds commodities. Eventually we will spend ourselves into ruin and the Chinese will be right there to take the reins without firing a shot. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The Chinese are about 1000 times smarter than we are. They systematically play us while they spy on us, steal our technology and intellectual property, build their wealth while the greedy corps get the us to spend trillions securing the worlds commodities. Eventually we will spend ourselves into ruin and the Chinese will be right there to take the reins without firing a shot. 

Are U huddled behind the couch with MC watching Red Dawn ?? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yea it ain't all roses for China. They have a long list of internal problems to which they have done little to correct. A hundred years ago in the American century we as a nation we're very much like China politically. Isolationism was standard feelings for the majority of Americans and as a result we ended up in 3 world wars. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

18,000 miles of high speed rail.  Like that is some amazing measuring stick. :lmao:

Plenty to agree with Carter but not one US President in the last 50 years has stood up to the Chinese till Trump.  Funny to see Anler blowing bible Thumper Jimmy.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

18,000 miles of high speed rail.  Like that is some amazing measuring stick. :lmao:

Plenty to agree with Carter but not one US President in the last 50 years has stood up to the Chinese till Trump.  Funny to see Anler blowing bible Thumper Jimmy.  

Correct me if I’m wrong Pigshit but didn’t Trump reach out to Carter?

Carter was the last Democrat I voted for, he is a decent guy but his wage and price freeze plan was a disaster and his rescue of the American hostages in Iran was too.

Edited by XCR1250

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Correct me if I’m wrong Pigshit but didn’t Trump reach out to Carter?

I read Jimmy carter wrote him a letter and trump called him. Trump has said he always liked the man.

57 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When youre right youre right and Jimmy is right. And he is right about a lot of stuff. And I dont have an issue with Trump taking on the Chinese, its long overdue. I have always been for putting those commie fuckers in their place if you have paid any attention to what I have been saying for the last 20 years. While you on the other hand were against tariffs on China. Pepperidge farms remembers... :news: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I read Jimmy carter wrote him a letter and trump called him. Trump has said he always liked the man.

Why would anyone not like him? He is a good and decent man. There is no evil agenda with him. Unless you consider peace evil which many certainly do. 

Just now, Anler said:

Why would anyone not like him? He is a good and decent man. There is no evil agenda with him. Unless you consider peace evil which many certainly do. 

PIGSHIT SAYS YOU ARE BLOWING CARTER!!!!!   

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

PIGSHIT SAYS YOU ARE BLOWING CARTER!!!!!   

I only blow people with integrity while he blows everyone with an R next to their name. :lol: 

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1